Chapter 13

Siddharth's POV

" Kshitij, Aakash might press some charges against both of you. We have to take care of that. " Bhai said.

" I will take care of that. Don't worry. One of my colleagues is posted here in this area.  So rest assured, I will take care of it. " Kshitij replied.

" Are you sure?? "  Bhai asked.

"  Hmm," he said and Bhai thanked him for helping Maurvi.

" Sid are you alright?  I got scared when you called me and I heard that there was a fight. I wanted to beat that man who was fighting with you but then I saw you beating someone.". Bhai came and placed his hand on my arm.

" I am fine Bhai, how is she? Did she tell you what he said? "

" She is better now but she starts crying when I ask her. So I let it be for the time being. "

"  I think she might tell Noopur. " Kshitij said and I nodded.

Bhai was very upset and didn't even sleep at night. 

I was so shaken up to see Maurvi and Bhai. I wanted to distract myself so I called up Vidhi and asked her to help me solve my issue with Shruti. She asked me exactly what had happened and I told her everything.

She said that there seemed to be just a misunderstanding, so she would help me.

I asked for her contact number and Vidhi said she would think about it.  But she sounded very sad somehow. I asked her but she said there was nothing like it.

She asked me about Maurvi and I told her that she was better now.

*****

It was morning and I was in the kitchen making coffee for myself when Bhai walked in with a plate in his hand.

" Hey Sid, here is your breakfast. Have it. " He gave it to me. It seemed our sweet Maurvi had cooked for us.  I hope she was feeling better.

" Did you have it? " I asked Bhai.

" Yes, I went there to check on her and she had already prepared breakfast for all of us. So I had it. "

" It is ok ... How is she now? "

" Hmm, she is fine... "

" Don't worry... She will be fine. " I said, he just nodded.

I knew he was hurting, I wanted to take his pain away but I couldn't do anything.

Just then bhai's phone started ringing,  It was dad.

" Hello, dad? How are you? " He said putting the phone in speaker mode.

" We are fine son... We are coming day after tomorrow. We missed you and now that Sid is also there we can't let this opportunity go. "

" Wow !!  We missed you too. Please come soon ... We are waiting. "

I was so happy that our parents were coming. They were the best parents in the world.

********

I called Vidhi again as I wanted Shruti's number.  Vidhi gave it to me. I decided to call her later as both Bhai and I had to go to Maurvi's place.

Maurvi and Noopur had invited  Kshitij and us for dinner.

We rang the doorbell, Noopur came to open the door.

" Good evening Jiju. " We heard her saying and Bhai blushed.

Oh, God !! I have to tease him for that.