Chapter 29

Shruti's POV

He pulled me in his arms and tightened an arm around me and caught my hand closer to his face. He was seriously looking for his name?? Why was he doing it?

My back almost touched his hard abs and chest and I was getting a tingling sensation where our bodies touched. I was getting conscious of it but somehow I felt that I liked it too.

" Yeah got it !! "

" What nonsense?? "

" It definitely makes sense as you are mine and I am yours. See ' S ' and 'J'."

" This is just a Heena design. Not your initials. "

" These are my initials, I requested the Heena artist to make them on your hand. So why should I leave your hand when my name is written on it?"  He was still holding me in his arms and he even tightened them around me. He brought my hand near his lips and kissed it.

" This is not fair... How can you do that?  We are not together and not... "

" Till now, angry bird, only till now. Soon you will be mine.  Only mine. "  He said and somehow I didn't get angry.

Was I getting soft on him??

" Leave me, please, " I said and pushed him with my full strength.

I almost ran where Vidhi was before Siddharth had pulled me away. I reached there before he could stop me.

I was shocked to see the scene in front of me.

Vidhi and Shubh were having a very heated argument. He was telling her to go inside or call us as he was not going to leave her with Dhruv alone.

Vidhi slapped Shubh very hard... 

Oh God !!!

But why??

" Vidhi !!! What did you just do?? What happened here?? "  Vikram bhaiya also saw that she hit him and almost shouted at her. Sid had also come and was standing there in shock beside me.

" Vikram Ji, please take care of your sister. Don't leave her alone with strangers. We can talk later. Just don't let this man be anywhere near your sister. It was my duty to tell you. Now it is up to you,  how you take it. Bye. Sorry to spoil your outing. "  Shubh said and started going away.

Bhaiya tried talking to him but he said that they can't talk there and create a scene. He looked very hurt.

" I am coming out with you. Gautam will take care of Sandhya and Vidhi. Sid, take Vidhi inside and you and Gautam please take care of her and Sandhya. Vidhi, go inside right now.  " Vikram Ji said and Sid just nodded.

We all went inside, where everyone was. I was still shocked. Why did she slap Shubh? What happened??

Siddharth's POV

Oh, God !! We should have stayed with Vidhi. What happened?? Why did Shubh say all that about this man Dhruv?? What did he do??

I wanted to ask Vidhi but she seemed to be in shock.

We reached where Sandhya bhabhi was.

" Where are Vikram and Shubh?? What happened??  Vidhi ?? Say something, please... " She asked

" Vikram Bhai is coming in a while. They had to talk about some issue. Don't worry bhabhi, everything is fine." I replied for her.

" Are you sure?? Shall I go there? "  Bhai asked.

" Yes, I am sure and he wants you to stay here and take care of all. They are just talking. " I said and bhai nodded and sat there nearby with Maurvi and me. He asked me and I told him what I knew.