Chapter 27

Siddharth's POV

Finally, the Baraat reached the venue, the wedding ceremony was beautiful... Love was in the air and it was good to see so many couples in love. The ceremony was going on and all the friends kept teasing both the bride and groom.

I was following her everywhere like a lovesick fool and she didn't even smile at me.

So when Vidhi was busy with the rituals, I caught Shruti's hand and pulled her out with me.

" What are you doing Dr Jindal?? "

" What are you doing Dr Singh??"

" What am I doing?? "

" You are avoiding me. You said that we will talk today. I waited for the whole day looking for you patiently. "

" There is nothing to talk about... "

" Don't start all those things again,  My would-be sister-in-law explained everything to you. Still, you are stuck on that point. "

" Ok fine!! I had to help Vidhi and Aunty, I didn't get time. "

" Now they are married. Let's go away, I need to tell you everything. "

" We can't !!  Everyone is around... I can't leave Vidhi alone. She needs me... She cried today. Vidhi and Shubh both are suffering. "

" You can see that they are suffering.  Can't you see me suffering as well??"

" Dr Jindal, Please "

" Call me that and wait to see,  what I do next time. "

" What will you do?? "

" Wait and watch ... And if you want to know right away, try calling me like that again. " I said giving an open challenge to her.

" Leave my hand !! "

" Listen to me first !! "

" Ok,  wait... Tomorrow, please. I swear, we will talk tomorrow. "

" No !! "

" Please we can't talk like this.  Plus, I need to be with Vidhi. She cares so much for you, Please, she doesn't want to be alone. "

" Fine !! But don't you try and avoid me tomorrow.  Or you won't like the consequences. "

" What will you do?? "

"  Try avoiding me and you Will find out. "

" Now let me go... We will talk tomorrow. " She started going away, when I pulled her into my arms. I have been dying to do that, especially today as she was looking very hot as well.

I mean her anger is always hot but she was sizzling hot today. I was looking at her. Her face became red.

No... No, not because she was blushing... I don't think, I will live to see that day... but because she got angry.

" Leave me !! "

"  I am warning you, if you would avoid me tomorrow, I will kidnap you,"  I said caressing lightly on her bareback. She shivered and I felt some kind of spark flowing in my veins as well.

" Dr...  "

" Great !! Complete the sentence and see... "

" Siddharth, Please...  !! "

" Uffff !! Please what darling?? "

" Leave me !!  Or ... "

" Never... Now, I will not leave you. " she was trying to get out of my arms. But my arms were also as stubborn as her.