Chapter 59

One month later...
One day before Vidhi's wedding

Siddharth's POV

It was early morning and their Haveli was glowing with the beautiful lights it was adorned with. Those beautiful tiny lights were teasing me that I would never be able to see such a day in my life.

I was here with Shubh in his room. They were having their functions together as Sandhya bhabhi had to be a part of rituals on both sides.

Friends and family could meet and attend the functions only the groom and bride were not suppose to meet.

Shubh had become very friendly with me, Samar and Sahil. We were enjoying ourselves so much and had become so close that we were also being referred to as the 4S group by Bhai and his friends.

Shubh was changing with time... He was missing Vidhi badly and could not even sleep. So we called up Vidhi at around 12:30 at midnight. She must have been shocked to see him calling at night so picked up the phone immediately. The phone was on speaker mode.

" Hello !!! .... Hello ?? Shubh ?? "  We could literally hear the surprise in Vidhi's voice.

Shubh wanted to talk to her but he had his own set of weird rules. Vidhi used to say that he was from another planet or some part century.

" Say something.. she has picked up the phone. " We said in hushed voices.

" No... Look at the time.. it is not right. Disconnect it and give it to me "  Shubh said.

" It is perfectly alright. You will get married to her in 2 days... Talk to her."

" But... "

" Hello ?? Shubh ?? "  Vidhi was saying but it seemed that someone switched on the speakerphone.

" No, it is Sahil... " Sahil said

"  Oh... Hello, jiju... "  Vidhi said but we could hear a trace of disappointment in her voice.

" Actually he was missing you a lot so we took his phone and called you but now he is not talking.  Vidhi, I think he is not interested in you. If you want, I can suggest the name of a very good friend of mine. He is also tall dark handsome like Shubh. What do you say?? " Sahil said and Shubh was shocked to hear that.

" What are you saying ?? Have you gone mad ?? Don't you dare... Just give my phone back  " Shubh was saying but I snatched the phone this time.

" Yaar Vidhi, even I am a bachelor... I love a girl but she is not interested in me. You love a man but he doesn't even want to talk to you. Don't you think we should forget about them and ... " I said. Though I said it as a joke but was hurt by it.

" Shut up Sid !!! Not another word  I will break all your teeth. Go and find another girl, if Shruti is not interested... Vidhi is mine." Shubh was saying and there was a roar of laughter after that. I was laughing too.

" Why another girl??  She is my friend and understands me well. As it is, you are not interested in her and I would have to find another girl too so it would be better... " I said to tease him, but at the same time, I was getting very uncomfortable. But I had to be normal.

" Get lost Sid, before I kill you. Sahil, manu is right you are a SATAN. Give me my phone back... Only Samar is good. "

" But even that good boy is talking to my sister right now. And I am going to go and get my wife from Vidhi's room. I can't sleep without her. Now only Sid and you are left so either you talk to Vidhi or... "  Sahil said.