Chapter 30

Shruti's POV

It was morning and I got ready before time as I didn't want to be late.

Vidhi was feeling much better now. I came out and saw Siddharth with his brother. Maurvi was coming out rolling her bags.

Siddharth's brother went to her and took her bags. He pecked her cheek lightly and she blushed and looked away. She was very pretty.

" Can I?? "

" Hnnn?? "

"  Can I ?? "  Siddharth was standing in front of me. He was smiling like anything.

What ?? How dare he ?? How can he even think of doing the same?? Did he forget the slap I gave him on the trip?

" What?? " I glared at him. He came closer to me and bent towards me.

Oh no!! Our faces were just inches apart.

" Your bags !! What else? "  He took the handles of my strollers. 

Thank God !!!!

" Oh, ok!! I mean I can manage... "

" I know... But I am taking tutorials from my brother in romance. So I intend to follow what he does. " He said with a wink.

" Shut up!! Don't try to act smart. "

" My angry bird. " He said and chuckled.

" Good morning, Shruti !! " Maurvi saw me and they both came towards us. I greeted both of them.

Siddharth kept our bags in their car and we took our leave from there.

Siddharth's brother and Maurvi were talking to his friends. Siddharth opened the front passenger door for me but I opened the back seat door and slid in.  He just shook his head.

Siddharth's POV

Maurvi and  Bhai came and saw that Shruti was sitting on the back seat and they looked at me with raised eyebrows. I just shrugged and they smiled.

We had planned that I would drive the car with shruti in the passenger seat next to mine. Bhai and Maurvi will take the back seats.

Maurvi said something in bhai's ear. He grinned and nodded.

He opened the back door for Maurvi and once she slipped into the car, he opened the front passenger door and sat down next to mine.

I started the car and must have driven for about fifteen minutes only when Bhai dozed off. Even Maurvi was about to sleep.  I shook him as I was driving.

" Bhai, Get up !! How can you sleep like this ?? You just got up in the morning. "

" Let me sleep... I was up for the whole night. "  He said in his sleepy voice.

" What?? Why?? "

" I was talking... to my tomato. "

" For the whole night?? "

" Hmmm. Now shut up and let me sleep. "

" But I am losing concentration. You can't sleep while sitting next to me.  Maurvi, tell him to wake up. " I said but he was sleeping already. I slowed down the car and stopped it.

"  Bhai ??  Get up! I am feeling sleepy to see you like this. " I literally shook him.

" What yaar?? I can't keep my eyes open. "

"  Why did you have to talk to her for the whole night?? Didn't you know we were supposed to travel ? "

"  Because I love her and wanted to talk to her. Ok!! Don't get angry, let me sleep for 2 hours. Then I will wake up. "