2.

Liz and I walked to her locker quickly to make it to our classes on time. First period of the day was my absolute worst, because of course it was with Calum. On the rare occasion of him actually showing up to class he always found a way to hurt or embarrass me. I was seriously contemplating skipping when the bell rang and I decided it wasn't worth wrecking my grades. I hurried into class with my head down and found my seat at the back of the class.

As the teacher started talking I looked up to see no Calum, I breathed a sigh of relief and looked down at my paper.

"How nice of you to finally join us Mr. Hood.." My teacher said, making me look up quickly. I looked from him to any open seats in the class room but the only two open were right next to and in front of me. As he walked to the seat in front of mine I smelt the scent of weed growing stronger, making my nose scrunch. I hated that smell but sadly in this high school you smelled it just about everywhere you go.

Calum acted as if he didn't even know I was there the entire bell, which seemed odd to me, but I wouldn't complain. When the bell rang, dismissing us, I shot up and hurried to try and leave. As I was hurrying past Calum stoke his foot out making me fall completely on my face. The few people left in the room giggled and laughed while the teacher tried helping me up. As I got up I felt liquid on my nose, I hesitantly lift my hand to my nose... Yup, just what I thought, I was bleeding. But this wasn't anything new.

"Oh man, Elyse I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were walking past are you alright" he asked, only I could see the smirk he was giving me. He got up and pushed his way past me, bumping my side, and walked out of the room.

"Elyse, are you alright? I called the nurse, she'll be waiting for you when you get there. Oh here take a tissue.." My teacher rambled sympathetically.

As weird as it sounds, over the years the school nurse has sort of become a friend of mine. I'm in there almost everyday thanks to Calum but I would never tell a soul he was bullying me. I took my time walking the now empty hallways and to the nurses office, "what a way to start of my Monday" I whispered to myself as I opened the room's door.

______________________
Sorry if it's short, I just felt like writing.