47.

When I woke up from my nap Calum was sitting on Abbie's old bed, looking at me with a smile. I smiled back at him before stretching and walking over to him. He stood as I neared him and embraced me in a warm hug. I smiled into his chest, my face already hurt from smiling and I just woke up.

"How was your day?" he whispered into my hair with his arms still wrapped tightly around me. I sighed, getting ready to tell him all about my aggravating day.

"Not very good, honestly." I said, pulling away from his chest and sitting down on the bed with him.

"You remember Jack right?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah well I forgot about a project I had to do with him a while back but today was the first time I've seen him since. He was all pissed at me, which is understandable." I rushed before taking a deep breath. He listened intently as I talked which made me smile again.

"But the weird part about it is he claimed that he tried texting me and stuff but I never got them." I continued. "Well we looked and apparently he got blocked on my phone but I didn't do it. He doesn't believe me but I honestly didn't. I don't know how it happened but it's been bugging me all day." I sighed as I stopped talking. When looked up at him he had a weird facial expression. I wish I had a better word to describe it but it was simply.. weird.

"What?" I asked.

"That was me actually." he said with an off smirk. I looked at him, astonished, for a while.

"What?" I repeated, not believing or fully understanding him.

"I was the one that blocked him off your phone. He kept texting you and it was annoying me so I blocked him." he shrugged it off like it was nothing. I didn't know how to react.

"What the hell? Calum that cost me a huge chunk of my grade." I said, growing angrier at his lack of emotion towards the whole thing. In a weird way he seemed to be happy about what he did which made the whole thing more unbelievable.

"Well I didn't mean to do that but he would stop, I had to do something. No one else should be blowing up my girl's phone but me." he said while attempting to throw his arm around my shoulder. I quickly scrambled off the bed and stood up before he could. Maybe I was overreacting but I was appalled by him right now.

"No you could have done nothing, or maybe tell me that he was texting me." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Babe it's not that big of a deal, you can still get a good grade." he said before standing up with me.

"No Calum, you don't get it! I'm mad that you think you have the right to block someone on my own phone just because they were texting me. You knew I was working with him on that project, did you not once think that maybe it would've been important for him to contact me?" my voice was growing louder with each sentence I spoke.

"El listen, I was just trying to avoid any problems. He kept saying he wanted to hang out again and I couldn't let that happen. You're mine and I didn't want anyone to steal you away from me." he spoke, obviously trying to keep his cool. I couldn't say the same for myself.

"I'm not your property Calum! I'm a person too and I have the right to talk to whoever I want, especially if it's for a damn school project!" I could physically feel the anger bubbling inside of me,

"Stop yelling." he said simply, probably not having anymore to fight back with because he knows he's wrong.

"No I'm allowed to yell when you acted like a complete psycho! You know you're wrong." I said purposely louder than before.

"I was not wrong! He wanted to do more than just work on a school project, an idiot could see that." he said, his volume matching mine now.

"Oh so I'm an idiot now? He didn't want anymore than to just finish the project Calum."

"No. I saw the way you two were laughing the first time you met to "work on your project." I was there remember or were you too busy with pretty boy to notice your own boyfriend!" he said.

"So that's what this is all about! You were jealous?" I said, well screamed I guess.

"I was not jealous, don't be stupid." he said while rolling his eyes.

"No, you were. You were jealous of Jack because I had to work on a project with him! Do you not hear how crazy that sounds?" I started flailing my arms as I spoke.

"I WASN'T JEALOUS!" he screamed, honestly scaring me a little. But I wasn't going to give up that easy.

"Calum you were jealous, just admi-" and that's when I felt it.

I felt the full force of his fist come in contact with my face, my right eye to be exact. Somehow the world slowed down.. if not stopped. I felt tears strolling down my cheeks before I felt the searing pain.

My hands instinctively held my eye, as if I was trying to cradle it. It took me a few seconds before I finally looked up at him.

His eyes were full of sadness and I thought I saw his lip quiver. My body was shaking, possibly out of fear or maybe out of pain.

"G-get out." I whisper weakly. When I didn't hear him make any move to leave I grew angry again.

"I said GET OUT!" I shouted, surprising both of us. He jumped slightly before seeming to come back to reality.

"No Elyse, that was an accident. I was just mad I didn't mean it. Please let me help you, this was an accident." he tried to console me by wrapping his arms around me but I furiously slapped them away.

"Don't make me tell you to get out again, Calum." I said with more force them I had in my body.

"No baby, please. You know how I get, it was an accident." he repeated. I didn't want him to get violent again but I needed him out of my room.

"Just get out, I never want to see you again." I said, completely meaning it.

"No please, I've been trying to change. You've been changing me baby. I need you." He said, attempting to embrace me again with no luck. I was disgusted and hurt.

I knew I wouldn't be able to push him out myself.

"Calum if you don't et out of here right now I will call campus security. Now get the hell out of my room and never come back." I said while attempting to push him towards the door. He was even bigger than I had imagined.

"You need some serious help Calum, you're disgusting." I muttered while finally getting him in the doorway.

I could see the tears rolling down his cheeks as well as he nodded. He opened the door for himself much to my surprise.

"I know, I'm so sorry." he said before walking out of the room with his head down. I closed the door behind him and sunk to the floor, my knees hugging my chest. I was finally able to let all of the emotions go.

The sobbing found a way to hurt my eye even more but I didn't care. I felt a sense of new found freedom but at the same time I felt trapped.

I was scared to get up, scared to look in the mirror, scared that my body was to weak to carry myself to my own bed. So I stayed on the floor for hours. I ended up crying myself to sleep on the carpet next to my door.

I don't remember falling asleep and I don't wake up until 5pm the next day.

Um so the next chapter is the end of this whole story. It's so surreal that this is almost at 100k reads, that's nuts

So as always give me your opinion on the chapter. : )love you guys and thanks for being with me on the journey of this story, it's been fun