15.

I woke up in the morning with strong arms wrapped around my waist, my back was against his chest. Waking up like this felt comfortable but different, seeing as I've never fallen asleep with someone like this. I didn't want to ever get out of this bed but soon came to the realization, this was Calum.

I groaned at how weak I was last night and sat up, pushing him off me. I stood up and started walking to get my bag and cloths. I hated myself for being so easy and letting Calum Hood, my bully, sleep with me.

I had woken him up in the process and heard him moan as he sat up. I sighed and walked out the door, all my stuff in hand. I heard him call my name and his footsteps following me.

"Elyse, what's wrong? Why are you leaving, I thought we were walking together." He shouted as he caught up to me. I was walking down the dorm's hallway in no shoes and a boys sweats and shirt, I knew how it looked if anyone were to walk by. I kept walking, ignoring him and hoping he'd leave me alone. He followed closely behind for a while until he grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him. I winced at the contact, it didn't hurt but I still wouldn't trust him. His face fell when he heard the noise and he instantly dropped my arm, looking at me with sad eyes.

"I am so sorry Elyse, I didn't mean to grab hard, I was just..." He said.

"I don't know what you want here Calum. I don't know what your goal is, but I don't want to be apart of it." I interrupted him.

He looked even sadder now then he did before, I felt bad but quickly remember all the times he made me feel like that in high school. I don't know if he expected me to just forgive him but he was sadly mistaken.

I turned on my heel and started walking down the hallway, this time he didn't chase after me. I made it all the way to my dorm room only to be greeted by Michael running through the door screaming. I saw tears falling down both of their faces and they were both yelling things at each other, I sighed " this can't be good"

Michael was already halfway down the hallway before I gained the courage to walk in. Abbie was sitting on her bed with her head in her hands, crying. I felt bad but didn't know how to comfort her, it was Wednesday morning 7:48 and so much has happened already. I slowly walked over to her bed and plopped down next to her. I put my arm around her and told her any encouraging thing I could think of.

I sighed as I found it was not working, she still cried just as hard so I did the only think I could. I changed in the closet and grabbed my bag for class, I waved goodbye as I left and told her it would all be okay. I needed to see Mali, she's the only one I can trust with all my drama even if it's about her own brother. I trusted her with my biggest secret and she's helped me so much through it.

I planned on just going to English and skipping any bells I had with Luke, even if he wouldn't show up. I was in a hurry and couldn't get coffee but today I had enough drama to last me better than any amount of caffeine would. I walked fast to get to English and made it just before the bell rang, Mali was too busy looking in her bag to see me come in.

"Mali, is there anyway we can skip next just next bell I have a ton of stuff I need to talk about." I ask quietly as I scoot into my seat next to her. The teacher started talking about a book we would be reading as Mali looked up at me.

"Of course, are you all right? I haven't heard from you in a while." He said with concern in her eyes. I was scared that if I opened my mouth I would start to cry again so I just nodded and turned around to look at the teacher. The class went by slowly but I was grateful when it finally finished. I took Mali's wrist and pulled her out of the class, we began to walk to the coffee shop. Finally, after that class I even felt the drama wear off.

"So what's wrong?" Mali said, getting straight to the point.

"Well.. A lot happened last night, and I mean a lot." I said, getting sad already. She looked at me and her eyes told me to continue. We had just gotten to the coffee shop, we both walked to a small table by the corner.

"You know Luke, I thought I liked him and yesterday he asked me to a frat party," I sighed before continuing. I told her everything, from the party to waking up in Calum's arms. I loved having someone to tell this all too, I loved how good she was at listening. By the end she looked stressed out just thinking about it.

"I'm going to get us both coffee as I try to comprehend all of this. I'm so sorry again for the Luke thing, I've known him for years and he's never done anything like that." She said quietly before standing up and walking to the barista to order. As she was away I put my head in my hands and started thinking to myself.

How did my life get like this? So messed up and confusing. Not even a year ago I was the girl that no one talked to, they only made fun of me. I groaned slightly and pulled my head up to see him.

Calum Hood was here, with a different girl. It wasn't the one I had met at the restaurant for their gig, this was one of those blonde, cheerleader types. She wore the shortest shorts I've ever seen, a crop top that went just below her bra, and she had more makeup on her face than I own at all. She was clinging to him like a magnet while he looked like he was trying to pull free. I don't know why I cared so much or why I cared at all but it did bug me to see them.

Calum hadn't noticed me yet but he caught up to Mali in the line, I looked down at my phone trying to seem like I was busy. When I looked up again I saw Mali's finger pointing at me and Calum staring at me with wide eyes. He looked pale as we locked eyes, his gaze was so strong I had to look away. The blonde girl he had with him looked at me with a disgusted face and hand on her hip.

I sighed, thanks Mali, and looked back at my phone. Mali came shortly after and set the coffee in front of me before looking over at Calum and his "girlfriend."

"I'm sorry it wasn't my idea, I didn't think he was going to want to but um..." He stopped.

"Um what?!" I said, getting scared. I looked up to see Calum pulling two chairs away from the table next to our and walking over. No, no no no. He isn't eating with us. No.

He put his "friend" next to Mali and he sat closest to me. I glared up at him.

This should be a blast...