29.

Two drinks later and I was completely wasted, it's funny how fast alcohol can really work.

Both Calum and I were mindlessly dancing, my mind was too jumbled to care about how stupid I probably looked. Calum might not be drunk yet but I sure as hell was.

The thumping bass sounded like music to my ears as I danced on Calum. The drink in my hand kept spilling onto the floor, causing a few sticky spots. I giggled each time I saw it spill but quickly went back to "dancing."

I'm sure that by now I looked like a complete mess, my hair stuck to my face with sweat, small parts of my makeup streaming down my cheeks but it didn't matter right now.

I was having more fun than I can ever remember having in my life. For once I was carefree, I was happy. I like alcohol a lot. Maybe I should drink more often.

I felt Calum's hands grab both of my hips as I moved against him. The smile on my face wouldn't come off. It's so hard to explain the feeling but trust me when I say I was above Cloud 9. I liked partying with Calum. He was fun, this was fun. I giggled as my thoughts jumbled.

I looked around and saw Luke and his friends trying to talk to some very pretty girls, Michael seemed sad though. I missed seeing Mikey, where did he go?

I was on my fifth drink now, I don't really know how I got all of them and I don't remember drinking all of them. I just count each time Calum gets me a new one.

I swear the music has gotten louder since the beginning of the party but that might just be the vodka speaking. There also seems to be a lot more people and I mean a lot. There are people covering the whole front and back yards.

Calum helped me as I stumbled back into the living room, Calum is nice. I didn't see Ashton anymore but Luke and Michael were still talking to the same girls.

The song playing was fast but for some reason my body told me to hug Calum, so I did. I stood on my tip toes and threw my arms around Calum's shoulders, he moved his arms around my waist and stayed there with me. We were lightly swaying to one of the loudest and fastest songs I've ever heard. I guess that's kind of cute, right?

We stayed like that for a few minutes until someone accidentally bumped into me and pushed me off Cal. Cal is a really funny name.

So we were back to letting my body do the fast dances everyone else was doing, but I wasn't complaining.

All of the sudden there was another noise, it blared over the music from the speakers. It's sounded weird to me, distant, but apparently it wasn't.

Everyone around me started running in every direction. Some went upstairs some ran into the back and some to the front lawn. I was getting pushed over and over again when it finally hit me. The noise I heard was the sirens from a police car.. Police.

I whipped my head in all directions, looking for Calum but by now the room was almost empty.

"Calumm!" I yelled over the music that was still playing. I started running to the back yard, hopping to see him, but I just tripped over my own foot.

"Cal-um" I cried pathetically. I knew he couldn't hear me but I still called. I was scared, more scared than I've ever been in my life, and I didn't have anyone to help me. I stumbled my way outside only to find a few people climbing over the fence and others dashing to the front yard.

I decided to follow them to the front yard...that was a mistake. In front of me I saw 3 cop cars, 6 or 7 cops running after people or handcuffing them against a car. I didn't know where to run at this point, I was too scared to move.

And that's when he saw me, a tall police officer made eye contact with me and instantly dashed towards me. My first instinct was to run and thought it goes against the law that's what I did. I ran from a police officer.

I don't remember if I thought I was able to outrun him but in that second it didn't matter. I started running and I was doing alright until I fell...again. I fell onto the damp grass, my knees slid in it until I was lying completely flat on the dirty ground.

Things started getting blurry now. I remember feeling him grab my arms and put that cold piece of metal around my wrists. I remember being pushed into the back of a car and feeling like an animal because of the bars surrounding me. I remember the man helping me walk into a building and for a second I thought it might be my old home but it wasn't. It was the police station. I was in jail.

I think I fell asleep after that, or at least I don't remember any of it. They put me in a cell but I forget why, I didn't deserve to be in here. I was a good kid.

My last thought before I completely blacked out was Calum. I had so many questions, I was so angry but at the same time I wanted to cry. I don't remember crying throughout any of this but I wanted to so bad.

I kept playing in my head that Calum would come bail me out and have some amazing apology but it never came. No one did, so I was forced to fall asleep on the tiny, uncomfortable jail bed.

I hated Calum but for some reason I still loved him. I think I've reached a new low.

OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K!! I am so unbelievably happy that I've made it this far so thank you for reading. Sorry this update took so long but i had major writers block. As always comment, vote, and enjoy the new chapter?

Oh yeah also how do you like the new cover??