22.

I woke up to the familiar feeling of Calum's strong arms wrapped around my waist. I woke up happy for the first time in a long time, Calum made me happy. I forgot to set my alarm last night so I had no idea what time it was, but I didn't care. I would've stayed in bed all day with him if I could.

I felt him move behind me and his arms moved from around my waist so he could rub his eyes. I turned around so that I could face him, we were both smiling widely.

"Good morning." He said, his hand was over his mouth probably trying to mask his morning breath. I giggled at him.

"Morning." I replied. I pushed the cover off my feet and started getting out of bed. I felt his arms wrap around my waist again as he pulled me back onto the bed to lie back down with him. I laughed as I fell onto him, I cuddled back into his side. I never wanted to leave this bed, I felt so calm.

My head was resting on his chest, rising and falling with his breathing. Calum reached over me and grabbed his phone, checking the time.

"It's 9:24, were already missed 2 classes. We could just skip the whole day and hang out if you wanted." He said. I looked up at him and smiled, nodding my head slowly. A day out with Calum wouldn't be so bad, as long as we didn't run into any more of his little "friends."

We lied in bed for a little bit, we both dazed off for a while but when I woke up Calum was already up and getting ready. I stretched my arms and yawned before finally getting out of bed and stared getting ready too. It was almost 11 am, I didn't know what we were going to do today but I threw on something comfortable.

Calum had left to go to the bathroom while I put on light makeup. Most people would feel weird about being seen by their "crush" with no makeup on but I didn't feel judged by Calum at all. Calum walked in as I finished and smiled down at me, I gave him a questioning look.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked while I put all my stuff away. He came up from behind and I felt his arms snake around my waist.

"I thought maybe it could be a surprise, for both of us. Let's just go wherever the wind takes us." He said in my ear. His mouth that close to me made my knees go weak. I nodded even though he could only see the back of my head then turned around to face him.

So we were off, walking to his old car. I had butterflies in my stomach from the anticipation of what the day would hold. I had no idea where he was going but I knew that it would be fun no matter what.

We pulled up to an almost empty lot, the building had a sign that read 'Ice Skating.' I'll be honest, I haven't been ice skating since I was 9 but it still sounded fun. I practically jumped out of the car to get to the door. Calum opened it for me and in a posh accent said, "My lady."

I laughed at him and continued into the old rink. We payed and got our boots before walking over to the benches to put them on. The only people here were workers, the whole rink was open just for us. It was actually kind of cute.

I tried standing up on my blades boots but fell right back down on the bench. Calum chuckled a little before standing up and giving me his arm. I held onto it and slowly we made our way to the empty ice rink.

Calum stepped in first and then turned around, putting his hands on my waist, to help me over. I looked down to conceal the blushing from my cheeks but somehow I think he still noticed. Once we were both on the ice I quickly grabbed onto the side barrier, trying not to fall on my butt in the process.

Calum could've easily circled around the rink but instead he stayed with me, trying to teach me how to skate. I fell down a lot and we both laughed at it but in the end he always crouched down to help me up. After a while I finally got the hang of it and we were slowly making rounds around the rink.

I was fine with the whole place being empty as long as I had Calum here with me. It was fun skating with him, we talked a lot about our families and childhood and school. But after a while my feet started to hurt, I didn't say anything in fear that I would ruin the date.

"Are you alright? Maybe we should go to our next stop." He suggests. I quickly agree and we make our way towards the exit. We got back in Calum's car and before we stared driving he seemed to have been thinking about something. He finally started the car and we were off to the next mystery place.

"So where are we going now?" I ask. He looks over at me with a smile before answering.

"It's 12:30 so I thought maybe we could go out for a little bit of lunch." He said. I smiled, I hadn't eaten anything all day and my stomach was growling just as the mention of food.

We pulled up to a McDonald's and I almost laughed, of course this is where Calum would take me on a "date day thing." I shook my head as I got out of the car and followed him inside.

We ordered our meals and Calum asked me to find us a seat while he paid for our meals. I would have interjected but Calum seems like the type of guy who wouldn't take no for an answer. So I went an found a seat by the window and looked out of it until I heard the chair move across from me.

Calum handed me my food with a small smile, which I returned and we are in a comfortable silence. As I was eating I occasionally looked out of the window. That was a mistake because that when I saw them.

Luke and Jack were getting out of their car and walking into the building. This was the first time I'd seen Luke since that night and I began to get really uncomfortable. Calum looked up at me and followed my weary eyes to see Luke. He made a grunting noise and looked back at me.

"Hey, don't worry okay? They probably won't even see us, everything is gonna be okay. You're safe now." He whispered, making my heart flutter. I nodded slightly at him and tried to keep my attention in him until I heard me name.

"Elyse? Oh my god." Jack said walking over to our table. Luke followed closely behind with wide eyes, I gulped.

I'm so so sorry for the late update, a lot has been happening and it's made it hard to always write. But anyways thanks for reading and commenting and voting! WE GOT TO 3K READS!!! Thank you so much, I also love ur nice comments, you guys r amazing!!