13.

I woke up in the morning to an unfamiliar room, I sat up and stretched looking around the room. I was beginning to get scared, I was alone in a room that obviously wasn't mine on a Tuesday morning. I got up and searched for my phone to check the time when it came to me, I was in Mali's room. I probably fell asleep here after our pity party last night.

My phone read 9:47 am meaning I had already missed English, I also had texts from Mali, Luke, my mom, and Abbie... Surprisingly none from Calum. I read through them but didn't reply to any, some asked where I was or how I was and Mali said she went to get coffee for us and would be back soon. So I waited for her, I had skipped more classes these past two days than I have in my whole life but I didn't want to deal with everything right now. I waited patiently for Mali to arrive, playing on my phone to pass the time.

Finally I heard someone unlock the door and a very tired looking Mali came in carrying two cups of coffee, behind her I saw a tall figure walking into the room. I stood up and grabbed the coffee Mali had gotten me before looking up to see a cheery Luke. I smiled and put my coffee down before hugging him tightly, maybe it was awkward to do so suddenly but I needed a hug from him. He hugged back and slowly starting rubbing my back, instantly easing some of my stress.

"I had to come check on you since you weren't texting me back. Why have you been ditching class I miss talking to you!" Luke said as we pulled apart. I smile at him knowing that he truthfully cared about me.

"Sorry, these past days have been a little weird for me," I say looking at Mali, she gives me a sympathetic smile. "I promise no more skipping for me though."

"We still have time to make it to Psych, if you want." Luke says sweetly, I nod before grabbing my coffee and walking out of Mali's dorm, waving. I got halfway out of the dorm's building when I realized I basically had PJ's on. My leggings, oversized Tee, messy bun, and make up free face made me a bit self conscious, I wonder why Luke hasn't said anything about it yet.

"Oh shit, um Luke I look like crap. I didn't have time to get ready this morning, could we just go back to my dorm?" I asked a bit panicked. Luke looked at me for a while with a confused look on his face.

"What are you talking about, you look as beautiful as ever." He said quickly before blushing and turning around walking slowly. I blushed too and followed quickly behind him, smiling at the ground. Remember on the first day when I thought Luke would always be a shy kid who wouldn't talk to me, now here we are.

Class was about to start as we finally made it into class, Michael was surprisingly here on time today. We were just getting to our seats as the bell rang and the teacher started his speech about memory. Luke was being quiet and paying attention to him but my mind was too busy to focus on the teacher. Did Luke really mean it when he said I was beautiful? And why did it make me so happy? Thinking about it, Luke was probably the first male, other then my dad, to call me beautiful. I was loving college.

And then He crossed my mind, Calum, his words still were fresh, every word. They couldn't have been truthful and if they were than I had no idea how to feel. I couldn't tell if his little speech was just an apology or him trying to actual build a friendship. Even thinking that sounds crazy but why else would he have told me that, it didn't seem to bother him the 4 years he bullied me. If I was lucky I wouldn't have to deal with him, we had no classes together, maybe I wouldn't have to see him again.

"Hey," I hear Luke whisper. "There's a party tonight, my brother gets us into the frat house and it's usually pretty fun." He finishes, his gaze still on the teacher.

"On a Tuesday?" I ask, probably sounding stupid but it made Luke giggle.

"Yeah, don't worry they normally don't last long past 2. I'll have you home by then." He said smiling. Considering my options, I could go to a frat party with Luke or I could sit in my dorm all night doing homework. The first one sounds better to me, I guess my hormonal teenager side takes over my responsible student side but I'm okay with it.