41.

I think I've said this before but waking up in Calum's arms is the best thing in the world. There was heat radiating off of him, keeping me warm. I smiled as I snuggled deeper into his chest.

This probably woke him up because he started stirring. He groaned slightly as he stretched making me smile again.

"Good morning." He sighed as he wrapped his arms around me again. God, why couldn't I stop smiling.

"Morning." I looked up at him to see he was already smiling down at me. We smiled at each other for a while before I decided that I should probably get up. It was a Wednesday after all. I started trying to get up when I realized Calum was purposely holding me back.

"Let me go!" I giggled, trying to get myself out of his grasp. He groaned a little and pulled me harder towards him.

"No stay in bed." He whined. I smiled as he pulled me back onto his bed. When I turned around I saw him smiling and cuddling into me.

"Cal come on, I have to go to class." I sighed, not really wanting to get up. Maybe I could just stay in today, no one would care.

No, I'm here to finish my education.

I was finally able to get out of bed and I rushed to the bathroom, grabbing my bag on the way out. The bathrooms on  his side were pretty nice, it was fairly clean. Luckily no one was awake yet so I had the bathroom all to myself.

I quickly washed my  face before racing back to the dorm. When I walked in Calum was still in bed, trying to sleep again. I couldn't help but laugh as he grumbled.

Ok stop looking at him and get ready for class.

His bed looked so comfortable. I was about to go into the closet when I realized I had nothing here. All of my clothes and makeup and books were still at my dorm. I started to panic slightly, realizing I was already running late.

Well what do I do now? Calum is asleep, I can't walk to my dorm from here and get ready in enough time. I hated being unorganized.

Maybe I could steal some of Calum's clothes. His floor was littered with dirty cloths, most of it being black.

Or I could climb back in bed and just miss a few classes. That sounded like my best option right now. I smiled as I cuddled into him, my face practically in his back. He woke up for the second time that morning, he flipped over to face me with a smile.

"You're back?" He smirked, his morning breath making me cringe. Oh man I probably had morning breath too and I didn't bring anything to help me out.

I covered my mouth before saying, "I don't have anything here."

"You're so cute." He said while taking my hand off my mouth. "I don't care about your morning breath."

He leaned in slightly and gave me a sweet, sleepy kiss. We both pulled away smiling, I've been smiling a lot lately. He still held onto my hand as we laid there looking at each other.

"I really should go to some of my classes today." I sighed, not really wanting to. Of course I loved school, and I was pretty good at it, but I loved Cal more than school right now.

"Orr you could stay in bed with me all day." He said sweetly. I thought about it for a while, I could always ask someone to catch me up later.

"Okay, but your room kind of stinks." I said with a giggle. He faked a hurt gasp, placing his hand on his chest.

"Maybe it's you who kind of stinks." He said with a smirk. I laughed at his childish comeback before shrugging.

"No I'm pretty sure it's you who stinks." I fought back.

He pouted slightly making me smile.. again. I loved this right now, everything was so calm and fun. I loved everything.

SHORT UPDATE, let's talk in the comments guys. I really want to know what you think about my book and no one ever talks to me. You can give me ideas for next chapters or just talk. also you can always direct message me on here, I swear I'm super nice