36.

(Warning: this chapter gave me major feels)

Calum was wearing his usual black skinny jeans, a black shirt, and a flannel. He looked amazing but when didn't he?

"Are you ready?" He smiled at me. I shoved my phone in the waistband of my leggings and nodded eagerly. He gestured for me to go before him, some would think this was just a chivalrous act but I could feel his eyes on my butt as I walked out of the door.

I turned around and smirked at him as we were walking, catching him red-handed. He chuckled before catching up to me and throwing his arm around my shoulder. I felt my cheeks heat up at this but he didn't seem affected.

We walked in silence until we reached his car, he raced ahead of me so that he could open the passenger side door for me. As I walked up to the car he puckered his lips, silently asking for a kiss. I gave him a quick peck before hurrying into the car.

Once we were both inside he started the car and turned the heat up. It was only November but it already felt like winter. I definitely like the heat more than the cold.

His usual alternative station sounded through the speakers, playing an old Rolling Stones song. I smiled at him as he started driving and singing along to the song.

I still don't know where we're going but it didn't really matter to me. Calum had a small smile on his face as his fingers starting tapping to the beat on the steering wheel, it made me happy to see him happy. He was focused on the road and didn't notice me smiling at him.

It wasn't long before we were pulling into a parking lot, there were a lot of people here considering it was late on a Sunday night. I opened up my own door before Calum could run over to open it for me.

"I would've done that for you." He mumbled with a frown on his face. I looked back at him and smiled as an apology. We walked side by side into the restaurant, which looked even nicer on the inside.

I looked around to see a lot of people dressed in dresses and suits. I felt a few eyes on us as we walked in with our casual cloths. I looked up at Calum who was just smiling to himself.

Before I could question him he walked to the hostess table and confidently said "Two for Hood."

She looked at us with squinted eyes, obviously wondering what we were doing here. She checked over her list and nodded her head before grabbing two menus and telling us to follow her. We followed her to a booth in the back corner of the restaurant, she handed us our menus before giving us an awkward smile and leaving.

"Calum Hood." I said sternly but with a smile. He looked at me with an innocent smile and I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"What are we doing here? This place looks expensive, I would've been fine with McDonalds." I said, still taking in my surroundings. He chuckled just chuckled at me.

"We go to McDonalds enough, I just wanted to go somewhere special." He reached across the table and grabbed both of my hands in his. "If you don't like it, we can always leave." He said as his thumbs rubbed small circles on my hand.

"No I like it, we are a bit underdressed though. Is this place going to be crazy expensive?" I only had 20 dollars for my meal because normally that's enough.

"No, I'm paying tonight. And who cares if we're underdressed, were still the coolest people in here." He looked around at all the people sitting at their tables, commenting on how bland they all looked.

He was right, despite all of their fancy cloths and expensive accessories they all looked very boring. They also all looked the same and suddenly I was glad Calum didn't tell me to dress up.

We talked for a while, only being interrupted by our waiter who took our orders. Sometimes we would laugh or talk too loud and we would get stared at by several people. I'm sure we annoyed a lot of people in the restaurant but Calum and I were having a blast.

Our food arrived and the conversation died off a bit, we were both enjoying the food. I looked up from my pasta to see him staring at me.

"What?" I smiled at him. He looked into my eyes a while before answering.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend. Like officially?" He asked. I practically choked on a noodle when I heard him.

"Wha- yeah, yeah of course." I stuttered after I swallowed my food. I saw a smile creep onto his face as he continued with his burger.

There was a big smile on my face too, no matter how hard I tried it wouldn't come off. I smiled at him, I smiled at people walking by, I smiled to myself.

We continued normal conversation until we were both finished and paying the bill. No matter how hard I fought Calum wouldn't let me pay for anything, not even the tip. I watched as he payed for the meal and gave the check back to our waiter.

He left money for the tip and we both scooted out of our booth, walking together towards the entrance. I grabbed a mint on the way out because the pasta I had made my breath smell like garlic.

As we were walking to his car I felt his hand timidly reach for mine. He held my hand tightly as we walked, making me blush. Even if it doesn't seem like a big deal, it felt huge to me.

He opened the car door for me again and I smiled at him as I plopped down into the seat. The car ride home was filled with our loud singing to the radio, terrible dancing, and laughter. Halfway through the trip Cal had reached for my hand again and that's where it stayed for the rest of the ride.

I felt a wave of sadness wash over me as we pulled up to my dorm, I was having such a good time. I knew I would have to say goodbye to Calum soon.

He parked the car in the closest spot to the dorms so we wouldn't be out in the cold for as long. We got out of the car together, a big smile on both of our faces. He walked me to the door of the building not my room.

Before he left he grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him. He bent down and placed a long, passionate kiss on my lips.

It got heated pretty quickly
and before I knew it he had me pressed against the wall of the building. I was definitely glad I had grabbed that mint before we left the restaurant.

Guys is there anyway we could try to get 30 comments on this chapter? Thank you for reading and don't forget to check out my new Luke fanfic, secrets!!!!!!1!!1