21.

I sat with my eyes glaring at Calum as he stood up to hug the girl. I wanted to disappear, I wanted to not have to be in this situation anymore but no. I was stuck here with Calum Hood and some girl that sort of "dates" him. Even thinking about that makes me feel sick.

I felt so unbelievably awkward in this moment, I didn't know if I should leave or stay. Calum and the girl were still standing up talking and laughing but every now and then the girl would smirk down at me.

"You can sit down with us if you want." I heard Calum say. I wanted to object but it was too late, they were both crammed into the seat across from me. She had her hand resting on his arm and she was looking straight at him. He was looking down at her and smiling a lot.

They both ignored me, not even acknowledging my presence. I didn't have a a huge problem with all of this until I saw her trying to lean in and kiss him. That's when I coughed and interrupted them.

"Yeah, um Calum I'm leaving now." I said,hoping he'd try and stop me. His "friend was still hanging all over him but now she was giving me a death glare.

"Okay, bye." Was all Calum said before diving back into a conversation with the other girl. Okay that hurt.... A lot. The girl was smirking at me as I turned and left the pizza place. I had to call a cab seeing as Calum drove me here.

In the cab I thought a lot about everything that just happened, with Calum and that girl. Maybe I wasn't right for Calum at all, Calum needed a pretty, preppy girl. I was just a simple, boring girl.

I walked to my empty dorm room and threw myself onto the bed. I felt like crying but no tears would come, I feel like this is something I should be sad over. I sat in my bed all night thinking and trying to show some type of emotion but all I felt was stupid. I should have known Calum would never like me, he only wanted one think and dating wasn't it.

I got up to change into sweatpants and the first band shirt my fingers grabbed. I laid back in bed and stayed up for hours on my phone before I finally drifted off to sleep.

It was around 3 am when I heard something in my room. It was pitch black all around but I very clearly heard something fall over. I told myself it was probably just Abbie and tried not to get really scared that was until I heard it talk.

"Oh shit." It said, very clearly a boy. I heard something else fall over and I wasn't sure if it was the boy or something else. I could tell just by his voice that it was Calum but he sounded different now. I reach over and grabbed my phone before turning on the flashlight and pointing it in the direction of all the noise. There Calum was trying to hide behind his hands from the light.

"Ouch, turn.. Turn it off." He said weirdly. I looked down at him, he was practically lying on my floor. I got up and turned the lights to my room on. Once again he tried to hide from the lights by putting his face down in the carpet. I gave him a questioning look, I had no idea why he was acting so weird.

I walked over to him and kicked him gently, he rolled over and giggled like a little girl. That's when I noticed it, his loud voice, his inability to walk right, and his glossy eyes. Calum Hood was drunk at 3am on a Friday in my small dorm room.

I groaned loudly and rubbed my eyes. What was I supposed to do with him now? When he heard my groan he rolled over to look up at me.

He tried standing up but ended up tripping over his own foot and falling again, giggling on his way down. He sounded like a kid and it was actually really cute but at the same time I didn't want a drunken Calum in my room at 3 in the morning.

I walked over to him and reached my arms out for him to grab onto, he did and soon I was struggling to pull him off the ground. He was still giggling and cheering for me to get him up. He was a lot heavier than he looked but I finally managed to get him standing. He was swaying back and forth and playing with my hair.

Now that I had him up I had to think about what I would do with him, I could let him sleep in Abbie's bed or I could kick him out. Neither of those sounded enjoyable but I also didn't want him in here with me so I started walking him to the door.

"Hehe where a-are we goooing." He slurred, walking in front of me as I pushed him.

"I'm going back to bed, I don't care where u go." I said, trying to sound firm. He swirled around to look at me.

"No I don't wannna go, I wanna stay he-here with yooouu!" He said loudly. I rolled my eyes at him and tried to push him again but he was too strong. He ran past me and jumped onto my bed. I swear this boy is an actual 5 year old.

"No Calum, that's my bed. I need to go to sleep now, why don't u go to your bed?" I said trying to coax him out of my bed. He was already under the covers, giggling at me.

"No, I'll stay here with yoooou!" He said in a sing song voice. He was such a weird drunk.

"Calum please, I need to sleep." I practically whined. He slowly got out of bed and came over to me. I thought he would walk out of the door but I was very wrong. Instead he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, he ran us over to the bed and payed me down on it.

I was laughing at how dorky he was when he climbed on top of me and looked down at me. I'll admit I wouldn't have been mad if he kissed me right then but he didn't, he just tickled me. Me being the ticklish person I am started screeching and trying to kick him off me. He was laughing harder than I was as he was tickling up my sides.

I finally managed to knock him over, to the side of me and instead of getting back on top of me he just cuddled into me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I felt his face press against my upper back.

He fell asleep almost instantly, after a while I heard his light snoring behind me. But I stayed up for a while, just thinking about how perfect his arms felt wrapped around me. I always felt safe with him, like he could protect me from anything. When my eyes finally started closing for the second time that night I had a smile on my face. I could get used to this, maybe I could get used to him.

Oookay so I'm really sorry for the late update but yeah chapter 21!!! I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!! Also I did start my Luke fanfiction if anyone wants to read it that would be amazing! As always thank u for reading, voting, commenting!! I swear I'll start updating more.