3.

I walked through the doorway to feel my tissues already bleeding through. I sighed and grabbed a couple more tissues before looking up at the nurse. There was only one other kid in the room, they were holding their stomach.

She turned her attention to me, sighing a bit before walking over and leading me to the bed next to the boy. I hated the smell in here so it was a good thing I had to breath through my mouth anyway. The nurse walked to the phone,dialing a few numbers and then talking to someone telling them to pick their son up.

After a while my nose stopped bleeding but the nurse allowed me to stay in there until the bell was over. The sick boy had already left so I was talking to the nurse.

" you never tell me why your in here almost everyday, are you really that clumsy or what?" She asked. I nodded quickly then gave her a small smile.

We heard the warning bell ring telling me to get to class. I sighed and slung my bookbag over my shoulder and said goodbye to the nurse. My third class was gym, but I am the most unathletic person you will ever meet.

When I got to the changing rooms I was greeted with my friend, Chloe, yelling with excitement about her new boyfriend. I giggled and listened as I began getting changed. I quickly took my shirt off replacing it with the gym uniform's top.

"Holy Shit! Elyse what the hell was just on your side? Are you okay?!" She asked loudly as she lifted my top. It was from last week when Calum had bumped me hard into a library bookshelf. It had bruised my ribs but he didn't care as he just walked off chuckling with his friends.

"Its nothing I just fell and hit myself a bit, nothings wrong" I try to sound convincing.
By now everyone in the change rooms were looking at me. I smiled at them but she wasn't having it.

"Elyse that looked terrible are you sure your okay? What even happened?" She pushed. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders saying I didn't remember. She dropped it thankfully and we continued dressing.

Gym was beyond annoying, I had a couple friends in their but none of them were my best friend. We did the usually run laps,stretch, attendance. We were working on volleyball, which I suck at, I was meant to serve first but the ball wouldn't even cross the net. I sighed and sat down with Chloe again.

After gym came science, I loved science the most out of my classes. I hurried in and greeted my teacher, walking to my seat in the back. My friend Amber sits next to me and two annoying boys in front of us.

"How's your nose? We heard Calum tripped you pretty good." One said, they both laughed and high fived. Amber sat down and looked at me.

"What?! Are you all right what the hell?" She asked rather loudly. I told her he didn't mean it, that he had his foot out about to stand up and I wasn't looking. I knew Amber, the second she knew he was hurting me on purpose she would talk with the principal making the whole thing way worse.

If I told anyone Calum bullied me they probably wouldn't believe me, he is the star soccer (football) player on the team and my principal is one who cares more about sports then safety. He would let Calum off with a warning and in turn Calum would come at me 10x harder. I waited in silence for class to start and Amber started talking about some band she found.