26.

The rest of my week went by slowly; I went to school, came back to my dorm, slept, repeat. Calum and I hadn't talked much at all which upset me a bit. After our date I had expected him to burst in my dorm asking for another one.

I trudged to English class on a Thursday morning, it was Halloween and I had no plans. I hadn't seen Abbie all week but it didn't worry me as much as it probably should. I hadn't seen her much since she and Michael broke up.

Mali looked sleepy when I walked in the the class, she was sliding down in her seat with her eyes closed.

"Good morning!" I said, obnoxiously loud. She looked up at me with a glare.

"Morning." She said simply. I laughed at her. This wasn't her normal, happy, upbeat mood. At the same time I didn't feel like pushing her to tell me what was wrong was the right move. So I let her be and waited for our teacher to come in and start class.

Halloween was one of my favorite holidays, it was a bummer that I didn't have anything to do.

English came and went with Mali still being in a weird mood. When the bell rang for the end of class she groaned before standing up and following me out of the door. We were walking our separate ways when she finally started talking.

She grabbed my backpack, spinning me around. "Oh I almost forgot to tell you, there's a party tonight at the frat house for Halloween." She yawned before giving me a tired smile and walking away.

Well, that gave me something to do, right? I'd have to talk to Calum about it later but for right now I had to get to Mr. Way's class now.

Unlike Mali, I was in an oddly good mood for as early as it was. I practically skipped to class like a little girl.

When I walked in to class I saw Mr. Way engulfed in his work, Luke with his long legs up on a table next to him, and the rest of my class looking tired and annoyed.

I plopped into my seat towards the back and patiently waited for class to start. Suddenly I felt something hit my head and fall to the ground. I looked down and saw a crumbled price of paper.

'R you going to that party tonight??'

Looking around the room I saw that Luke was staring back at me. I narrowed my eyes and threw the paper back at his head. I dramatically crossed my arms over my chest and looked forward. I wondered why Luke was such a dick, he was such a waste of a pretty face really. It's disappointing.

The lesson began and ended with out anything notable happening, the day seemed to be going quickly now that I had a party to look forward to. I pushed the negative thoughts of Luke being at the same party out of my mind and focused on the positives. I haven't been to a party in a while, I need some more fun in my life.

When the class ended I walked quickly out of the door. I felt a hand grab my shoulder making me turn around to see the one and only. Lucas. I rolled my eyes at him and continued to walk to my next class, already annoyed with him. He didn't give up though.

"Elyse, stop it. I want to talk to you, turn around." I laughed at him but continued my walk. I had practically made it to my class room when I felt his hands grab my shoulders, forcefully turning me around. I winced at his hard grip but he didn't let go.

"I told you to turn around. You're such a bitch." He spat at me. I looked up at his blue eyes, his hateful eyes made my blood run cold.

"I asked if you were going to the party, now answer the question." He demanded still holding tight on my shoulders.

"What party, I was staying home all night." I lied. He glared down at me with poison in his eyes.

"Oh it's too bad. We'd love to have you there." He suddenly smirked. My blood ran cold again as I tried pulling out of his grasp. He pushed himself against me and I felt my back hit a nearby wall.

I felt like physically throwing up, I was scared, nervous, and disgusted all in one. I never wanted anything like this to happen to me again after the first time. But here he was pressing his whole body up against mine. I turned my head and closed my eyes, desperately trying to push him off of me.

I opened my eyes to see Michael staring back at me with a small, weird smirk on his face. I hoped he would save me like he did last time.

"What are you kids up tooo?" He said with a weird voice making Luke jump and push away from me. Something was off about Michael, I could tell just by his movements and voice. He swayed over to us and booped us both on the nose.

"You guys are silly, you coulldnt frickle frackle in the hallway!" He giggled at himself. I squinted at him trying to see what his problem was. I noticed his red eyes and dilated pupils first, great he was high.

He looked down at his stomach and he it for a while then looking up at us with a small frown. I took this as a chance to make it to class without Luke stopping me again.

The late bell rang just as I stepped foot through the door, my teacher gave me a disapproving look before starting her lesson. I walked quickly to my seat while trying to steady my ragged breathing and shaky body.

Luke and Michael walked in after a while, Luke helping Michael in the room and to his seat. The teacher didn't react in any way, she simply started back to her lesson.

As I sat in class I had time to think about things. Maybe I shouldn't go to the party after all, I knew I couldn't trust Luke. Also why haven't I talked to Calum in so long, I needed to see him again, as needy as that sounds it was true.

My classes passed quickly, my des idiom to go to the party was still undecided and I still hadn't seen Calum all day. So when I got to my dorm I decided that I would call him.

I searched for his contact and held my phone to my ear, the annoying ringing making me anxious.

"Hello?" A tired voice responded. It was Calum he just sounded off, like Mali.

"Hey! Why do you sound so tired?" I asked. I was smiling even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"Cuz I just woke up." He said with a small chuckle. I looked at my clock with an eyebrow raised.

"Uh it's 3:35, you just woke up?" I returned his small laugh. I heard his rustle in the background before he answered.

"Oh god, is it really that late? I just lost track of time. Hey are we going to that Halloween party or not?" I smiled at his use of 'we.'

"That's actually what I was calling you about. I will if you want to, do we need to like dress up or something?" I asked nervously. I looked around my messy dorm for anything I could possibly wear as a consume, frowning at the lack of material.

"Yeah it seems fun, we can go. And yea it is a costume party. I could always come over and help you look for something good to wear." He said. I smiled at the ground before replying with a short 'yes please, I'll see you soon.'

Then it was a rush to semi-clean my room and make everything, including myself, look presentable. I was looking in the mirror when I heard my door open and saw Calum walk in with cloths draped over his arms.

I smiled at the sight of him, looking at him never got old. He dropped his cloths on my bed and walked up to me, lightly cupping my cheeks before unfulfilled my lips with kisses. I smiled into the kiss, the blood rushing to my cheeks as I felt his large hands roam the the bottom of my back.

And just like that I was happy again. This boy worked some type of magic on me and I loved it. I loved the way I felt with him, the way he made me feel. I loved everything about him.

In this moment he was mine and I'll never forget this moment. I wish he could be mine forever.

Heyy!! I'm starting a new book called Hair Dye so if you wanna read it, that'd be great. Also thank you so much for 7.6 k now, you have no idea how much it means to me.

As always feel free to comment bc I love reading and responding to them. All the feedback I'm getting off this book is making me so so happy so THANK YOU ALL!!!