23.

I gulped as I turned my head to see Jack and Luke walking towards us. I rolled my eyes at Calum when he got up to shake Jack's hand. I felt obligated to do the same but I left Luke alone, not even looking in his direction. Luke must've gotten the hint because he didn't try to talk to me.

I thought the two would just go away after that but I was wrong, Jack sat down next to Calum. My breath got caught in my lungs as I realized that meant Luke would be sitting by me.

"Oh um, Jack I can wait in the car." Luke said, his eyes blazing into his brother's.

"Non Sense, come sit with us and talk." Jack relied. He had already made himself comfortable in the small chair by the window.

I hesitantly looked at Calum as I took my seat, he looked back up with an unreadable expression. I'm not one to cause drama so I felt like maybe I should just keep quiet, and that's what I did. I heard Luke pull the chair out from beside me and sit down as far away from me as possible.

Jack started a conversation but I was too busy with my own thoughts to include myself. I knew that they were talking about some sport but I wasn't interested. I felt Calum's foot lightly tap my own causing me to look up at him. They were all looking at me like they were expecting something.

"Uh sorry, what?" I said nervously. Jack chuckled a little before repeating his question.

"I asked if you were okay. You seem a bit distant right now." He said smiling at me. I nodded my head with a small smile but put my head back down. Luke could sense I was being weird and so could Calum but Jack just kept on talking.

"Okay Jack, it's really time to go. We've bothered them enough, they were probably like on a date or something." Luke said, obviously annoyed. Jack looked up at the two of us and it seemed to hit him, I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry, I don't know why I didn't think of that I don't.. I'm sorry we'll leave now." He said quickly, grabbing his jacket and standing up.

"Oh we aren't in a date." Calum said cooly. Okay, ouch! I looked at him and my stomach tied in knots, this wasn't a date? He continued looking at the boys as they left out of the door, even Luke looked confused as to what he had said.

He turned back to look at me with a smile, he obviously didn't understand what he had said. He continued eating his fries and looking out the window.

"Okay, what the hell? This wasn't a date?" I asked a bit loudly, I saw some strangers look at us but I didn't mind. Calum looked surprised at my question when he turned to finally look at me.

"What... Um I mean yeah I guess it was." He said shyly. I rolled my eyes at him and got up to throw my food out. As I stood up I felt his hand grab my wrist and pull me around to face him. I looked up at him, my cheeks already red.

"Listen Elyse, I didn't mean what I said to Luke. I have no idea why I said that. Of course this is a date and I don't want our good time to be ruined by me being stupid. I'm sorry." He said, his face slowly getting closer to mine. I gulped and nodded my head, my eyes focused on his plump lips.

He leaned in even more, to the point where our mouths were almost touching and leaned his forehead against mine. He smiled and kissed the tip of my nose, wrapping his strong arms around my lower back. I almost giggled at how cute he was but instead I pulled myself from his grasp and ran towards the door.

He chased after me, into the parking lot where he finally caught me. He picked me up and threw me over his broad shoulder. I flailed my legs and lightly hit him with my fist but he could tell I was laughing. He carried me all the way to his car like this, he opened my door and finally dropped me into me seat.

I looked up at him as he stayed in the car door. He leaned in and stole a quick kiss on the lips before shutting the door and running back to his side. I closed my eyes and caught my breath before he managed to get into the other side of the car. My stomach hurt a bit from laughing so much and my cheeks were pink from the chilly weather.

I loved having fun with Calum, he was fun to be around. He drove off to the next mystery place, turning up the radio to whatever new song was on. We absentmindedly hummed the words and waited for our next stop.

Calum finally pulled up to a pretty empty looking theater. He turned the music down and turned to me with a big smile.

"Okay we used to come ere all the time when I was a kid. This place is amazing it plays classic movies and it's never crowded." He said with a happy expression. His eyes crinkled like they do when he's smiling really big, which made me smile. I was excited to see whatever he had planned.

He opened my door for me and, like a gentleman, grabbed my hand to help me out of the car. He continued to hold my hand until we got into the small movie theater. He looked around him and smiled when we walked in, he was so adorable. He walked us to a tired looking man who gave us our tickets.

This movie theater was weird, they didn't tell you the movie until you were in there. Calum practically ran to the snacks section and drooled over the options. He got 2 boxes of candy, a large popcorn, and a big pop for us to share. He just ate and already he was hungry again.

He carried the stacks of food in his hands, insisting he could do it, and we walked to the theater. There were two people in the whole room, they weren't together. They smiled at us as we walked to the back row and got situated.

Shortly after the movies started playing, it turned out to be Grease. We watched for a while before I felt Calum's arm wrap around my shoulder, I turned to him. He was smiling at me with his face already close to mine. I smiled back and he closed the space between us.

This was my first time making out with someone in a public place, I felt myself constantly checking to see if the other people were still there.

Calum moved his mouth a bit to deepen the kiss and I felt his hand come up to brush away my hair. He tucked a piece behind my ear and moved his hands to caress my cheeks. It felt so nice, everything did.

We lost track of time and before we knew it we were kissing through the end of the movie. The lights had turned on before we realized anything, the two people were gone. Calum stood up with me and grabbed the remainder of his food, I couldn't stop smiling. As we walked out of the barely lot theater and into the lobby of the building we saw another couple in line.

I payed no mind to it until I saw them turn around, this was my mom and my dad.

I'm so bad at writing cliffhangers but here's another update for ya!! I've been super busy with studying for exams and everything so sorry for these late updates!! I'll post a ton more in the summer, I promise. Anyway, as always drop a comment and we could talk, thanks for reading and voting!!!!