30.

I woke up with a piercing headache and an annoying buzzing around me. My head was throbbing but I forced myself to sit up and take in my surroundings.

Oh yeah I was in jail, I almost forgot.

A security guard was standing outside of the bars, looking in at me. I rubbed my eyes before forcing myself to stand up, the pain in my head almost bringing me back down.

Once I was up I started walking towards the guard, "Your parents are here, you're lucky they bailed you out" he spat at me. I looked down at the ground, ashamed to even look at him. I felt terrible and I'm sure I looked even worse.

The security guard walked me out into a lobby area where I found both of my parents anxiously looking around. I took a deep breathe before taking another step towards them. They both looked up at me at the same time with the same unreadable expression on their faces.

My mom had bags under her eyes, which is something she never allowed to happen. She looked exhausted and scared but at the same time I could see the anger behind her eyes.

My dad looked the same as he always does, he seemed calm and collected as usual which scared me a little. I had expected to be instantly yelled at but I guess they're waiting until we're in a more private area.

My mom jumped up from her seat and embraced me in a tight hug. I awkwardly hugged back while looking up at my dad's stern face.

I kept thinking about how much I wished it was Calum picking me up right now.

My parents stayed quiet until we got into the car. They stayed, parked, in the parking lot and yelled at me. It was too early and my head hurt too bad to fully listen to what they were saying.

"It's been 3 months! We leave you alone for 3 months and this is how you behave? We're so disappointed in you. How could you have been so stupid to actually drink at a party? You're only 18 Elyse stop trying to act older than you really are. God how could this of happened, the Elyse I knew would have never done anything like this. The Elyse I knew didn't even go to parties let alone drink alcohol at them!" My mom rambled on. My fingers reached up to my temples, trying to massage the pain away.

"Who was it?" My dad asked suddenly. I looked up at him, not understanding the question. "Who was it that made you go to that party?" He clarified.

"No one made me go to that party," I groaned. "I made this decision on my own but I did go with Calum. Everyone at the party was drinking, I was just the only one to get caught for it." I finished.

"And that's supposed to make this okay?" My dad roared. "I thought we raised you better than this. I can't believe you let yourself get thrown into jail, do you know how stupid that is? Not to mention how bad it makes us look."

I rolled my eyes at the last statement before he started the car and we finally started driving.

"It was that Calum boy, he's the reason she's in this mess. I knew he would be a bad influence on her, I knew it from the very start." My mom spoke as if I wasn't in the car. My dad nodded before turning a corner.

"Wait where are we going?" I asked cautiously. My dad was taking a weird way home that if never seen before.

"Elyse do you think it's so smart for you to continue living on campus? I mean you're still pretty young maybe you're not ready for this kind of responsibility." My mom asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. My mom turned around in her seat so she could face me.

"We're saying that maybe it would be a good idea for you to live with us instead of living up there. We can drive you to college and back." She said calmly, as if this wasn't a big deal.

"What? No! No I need to live on campus. We live 20 minutes away from college why would we drive that far, this doesn't make any sense. I'm not living with you guys." I started to panic.

I needed to stay there, I loved living there. All my friends...well the few that I have, live up there. I love everything about college.

"We just think that maybe when you prove to us that you're capable of such a big responsibility, then maybe we could move you back in." She said.

"Mom, Dad. I love you but you're being crazy. I made a simple mistake, I know it's a big one but you always tell me to learn from my mistakes. I need to live up there, it's like a part of me now." I tried to sound calm but inside I was dying to stay in my old dorm.

"I'm not sure it's a good idea thought sweetie." I was starting to get angry. Sure I got caught partying and drinking, and I know that's a big deal but they can't be serious. Living with them would be terrible, college is about freedom. I don't need them tying me down any more of my life.

"Mother I can't live with you two, I need to have experiences in my life and you're restricting me from having those." I explained. "Growing up is all about experiences. These past few months have been the best of my life, sure there are problems but I love it there. I've made so many new friends, I've met so many amazing people who have given me so many amazing opportunities. Please take me back to college." I plead, I know I probably sound pathetic but it's true.

I love college, I love everything about it.

Both of my parents look back at me from the front seat, their eyes full of amazement. My mom looks over at my dad before slowly nodding.

I smile as my dad turns the car around. We're going back to college.

Okay so how would you feel about me writing a "my bully" story for all 4 of the boys?? Please comment opinions or anything below, I love talking to you guys!!