46.

I walk quickly into the classroom, happy to be out of the cold. Looking around the room I realized that I barely recognized anyone here. I guess I have been gone for longer than I thought.

I manage to spot Jack in his old seat and I make my way up to the seat next to him. When I plop down with a smile he doesn't return it, instead he glares at me and turns his attention back to his phone. Ok, that's was weird. I decide to shake it off and grab my books out of my bag. Class starts shortly after and I waste no time in copying all the notes from the board onto my paper.

"So, where have you been?" I hear Jack mumble. I look at him in confusion. Oh so now he's talking to me.

"Um. I guess I've just been busy." I say in a questioning tone. I really had no idea why he was acting like this. He gave me a short, fake laugh.

"Too busy to finish our project?" Oh shit. "I tried calling you and texting you but you wouldn't answer. You know that project was the biggest one we'd have all year, right?" He looked pissed, I could practically see the steam coming out of his ears.

"Oh my god" was all I was able to get out. I felt terrible, I can't believe I let myself forget something so important.

"Yeah." he said with a raised eyebrow. Looking back I never remember getting any call or texts, if I had I would've finished the project with him.

"Wait. I never got a single message from you after we first met." I said, slightly happy to be able to call him out too. It wasn't all my fault. He looked up from his work and rolled his eyes.

"Sure you didn't." he said shortly. Ok I was beyond confused. I pulled out my phone from my bag, careful not to let the teach see even though I doubt she would mind. Sometimes I forget I'm not in high school anymore. I quickly open up my text messages and shove my phone at him.

He scrolled for a while before furrowing his eyebrows. "Did you even save my contact?" he asked after a while.

"Of course I did."

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened his texts up too. I didn't want to be nosey and look at his screen so I waited.

"You blocked my number?" He said, disgust ear in his voice. I looked at him for a bit, trying to decide if he was serious or not.

"What? No!" I answered truthfully. He didn't believe me of course and spent the rest of the class ignoring me.

Like I said before, I was beyond confused. I didn't know what was happening.. or what happened I guess. The question hung over my head for the rest of the day, distracting me from my classes. I convinced myself that this all was a misunderstanding. Of course I felt terrible that I hadn't worked on the project with Jack but there was no way I would do it on purpose and I certainly didn't block his number just to get out of it.

Before I knew it I was walking back to my dorm from my last class. I was exhausted although I had no idea why. I was happy to be getting back home and I was hoping Calum would be there too. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of him, I really was whipped.

When I opened my door the room was empty much to my disappointed. I sighed before plopping onto my bed and sending a quick text to Cal asking him to come over.

I decided to take a quick nap before he came over. Little did I know how much I really needed that nap. It was going to be a long night.

We're getting down to the end of the book! Who's excited ??!?