-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟛 ✬ F𝕒-

I'm putting the two first letters of the titles up there ^ because I can.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Family time

Half an hour passed, and Taehyun was back on his bed but this time in a phone call with his three closest friends.

"WHAT NO WAAAAAAY!!!" The loudest one, Hueningkai, hit a high note after hearing about Taehyun's encounter with the extraterrestrial.

"I trust you three.. please don't tell anyone" Taehyun almost pleaded.

"Of course but can we meet it?!" Jake wondered ecstatically

"Impossible, I kicked it out. I don't want some alien in my parent's house." Taehyun fake gagged

"You did the right thing in my opinion." Logan said.

Kai humphed seconds later 'This guy.. Always on Taehyun's side.'

~

After ending the call, Taehyun felt quite hungry and wouldn't mind having a late snack right now.

So he got out of his room, obviously if he wants to make his way to the kitchen. As he trudged down the stairs, he perceived the sound of his mother laughing quite hard.

Arriving in the dining room, he asked "What's so funn—"

He couldn't believe it.

His family was sitting at the table with quite an unexpected person..
"Haha sorry it's just that BG-yah is effortlessly funny.." His mum giggled.

"WHAT IS IT DOING BACK HERE?!" Taehyun pointed at them.

"You may refer to me as 'he' it is the most appropriate pronoun in my humble opinion" The boy stated.

"Have a seat son" The oldest of the house, Daejung, patted the seat beside him. The silver-haired did as told while glaring at the guest.

The mother announced "BG-yah will be staying with us for some time!"

Eyes on her phone, Nagyung unenthusiastically raised her fist up "Hooray......"

"WHAT?!" Taehyun naturally had a problem with that.

"He so kindly asked us if he could stay here. He doesn't have a home nor parents and he's all defenseless. He needs guidance! I would feel like a monster to leave him alone on the streets during this cold winter" The lady wiped a fake tear and went to hug the boy who affectionately hugged her back.

Her husband rolled his eyes "She begged me for 25 minutes to let him stay."

The sister added "I'm fine with him. Besides, I'm just here for 2 days, so he's you guys' problem.
But if he ends up being too much of a hassle, I recommend selling him to a museum."

Taehyun ignored that, he was still irked "Mum he isn't human!! If the public finds this out, we'll be in trouble!"

"They won't, it'll be our secret" She smirked with her index on her lips "Shh."