-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟞 ✫ F𝕚-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
First day of college time

"For as long as I live

And as long as I like

I will never not think about you

You.. mmm...

I will never not think about you"

~~

After everyone left for school, Beomgyu was now all by himself in the piano room.

"Boo!!"

"AAAH!!" Beomgyu shouted in fear but his heart calmed down after seeing Jiyoung "Mater.. What was this for? You scared me.."

She giggled "Sorry~ but oh my gosh BG-yah... You can sing and play the piano?? You're so good.."

"To be honest.. I don't know what this melody-emitting big device is. But when I saw the white and black tiles on it.. I unconsciously sat on this stool and my hands just had a mind of their own. My mouth too it seems."

She rested her chin on his head and started pinching his cheeks "Where do those lyrics come from? Or who are they for?"

"Lyrics?"

She playfully rolled her eyes 'How to say this in BG language?'
"The series of words that your mouth was verbalizing in a melodic tone."

"They were probably generated from somewhere deep in my program. I'm not sure why though."

She stood straight with a raised brow 'Your program?'
Taking a look to her left, she noticed an odd little notebook resting on the piano "Oh is that—"

"Do not ask any questions about it.
It hides secrets." He rapidly hugged the book protectively before storing it in a cyball.

"Referring to your notebook and your glove, you sure enjoy hiding secrets..
Anyway! Should I leave you here or what do you want to do?"

"Temporarily leaving your residence to join Taehyun seems like a good plan." He said so randomly and stood up before directing himself towards the door.

"BG-yah noo!!" She ran towards him.
Taehyun doesn't want Beomgyu to go outside all by himself. So the mother had a normal reaction-

"What is it?"

"I need to give you directions!" Or maybe a not so normal reaction.

~~

An hour passed,

A very pretty boy was seen in front of a college campus, facing the gates without any facial mask on 'According to Mater, this is the location.'

'If Taehyun is in here, I'm going in.'
He then took one little step forward.

And..