-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟜 D𝕠-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Downfall time

"BEOMGYU!!!"

The aforementioned slowly opened his eyes only for them to go wide at this unexpected sight.

There's a small spaceship in front of him, that ship was purposely falling at the same speed as the two boys. That way they're at the same level, but unlike Beomgyu the spaceship can stop itself.

A window-door had opened and he could see Soobin and Nagyung sticking their arms out of it. Obviously showing Beomgyu to grab their hands so they can pull him and Taehyun inside the vehicle.

Beomgyu was hugging his boyfriend tightly while still staring at them in disbelief. His brain was in full processing mode.

"Come on!!!" Nagyung yelled stretching her arm further as she glanced down for a second "We don't have much time before we hit all the way down!!"

Upon registration of the situation, Beomgyu made his biggest smile before weakly bringing Taehyun towards the spaceship. He's can't bring them both at the same time and obviously he's going to save Taehyun first before himself. Nagyung immediately took hold of her little brother, then comfortably sat back on her seat while hugging him "Soobin, save Beegee quick!"

Soobin stretched his arm out with a warm smile adorning his bunny face "Come here little bro.."
20 seconds until they reach the ocean meaning that Beomgyu has to act fast.

The younger smiled, before bringing his arm out too.

~~~~
Time prior to the current event.

Back in the aircraft, Yeonjun was busy staring at the alien with a raised brow "Why are you so agitated?"

Minkyu startlingly turned to him "F*ck you man." He clenched his fists "I can't let it end like this.."

"Aka you don't wanna accept defeat?" He asked, tone as tired as ever.

"Things have always gone the way I wanted!! I won't let this time be different."
He opened his mouth wide... and black ghostly gas was now coming out of it. Also out of his eyes and nostrils, nonstop dark smoke was evacuating the human body. That is until the body lost the ability to stand up as it fell over but thankfully Yeonjun rapidly caught it.

He laced his arms around his back and knees and as Yeonjun looked up, his brows furrowed into a frown.

A smokey and shadowy humanoid creature was floating right before him. Yeonjun wasn't that shocked since Zephyr was in this form when he first met him. "What's going on?" He asked with a serious look.

"I'm done with this worthless polluted planet."

"So you're leaving? Just like that?" Yeonjun looked down at the boy who he's holding in his arms as he felt himself getting angrier "You.." he gritted his teeth "You literally blackmailed me into pretending to be completely on your side in exchange that you don't kill Kyu-yah. And now you're going to leave, therefore framing him for the murder that you committed?!"

"Exactly." He turned around "Guys let's go."

On command, the umorphias that were impersonating the pilot and the skydiving instructor, left those bodies to go to Zephyr.
"Already?! But I liked driving this thing!!" A dark pink umorphia complained.