-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟛 ✬ D𝕣-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Dr. Froth time

"Beomgyu?"

"Beomgyu?"

...

"B1-G3?"

Body laid on a floating platform, the mentioned person slowly opened their eyes. Only to see a foggy image of a man in a lab coat.

The aforementioned immediately grabbed a notepad in order to take note of the fact that his patient didn't respond to being called by his actual name. He asked softly "How are you feeling?"

"I... cannot feel my head."

"That makes sense." The other displayed a mirror in front of his face "Your skull is open."

"Oh.." the patient whispered while staring at his exposed brain like it's no biggie.

The doctor took in his analytics, the boy's breathing seems fine, his heart rate seems fine, but he'll still need to supply him with more blue blood. "Do you feel your left arm?" He asked, having trouble telling if it's the case without the owner's assistance.

Staring up at the blue ceiling, the youngster made faint grabby gestures with his left hand with no visible difficulty "Mhm..."

'Marvellous' Dr Froth noted that before observing his patient's expression, he looks completely miserable as if his entire family died. 'I was told in advance that he doesn't smile..
Don't worry boy, I'll make sure that your brain registers smiling as a necessity when I'm done with this.'

Dr Froth pointed somewhere in a near distance and asked a question that he already knows the answer to "Who is the umyrien who's currently banging my window? Begging me to stop what I'm doing to you."

The boy turned his head to the side, witnessing a bluenette with a panicked expression, yelling his name through the glass "Soobin.."

'Interesting, memory is still there..' He thought while advancing towards that window to shut the blinds, tired of that guy.

The boy let out a weak mutter "You don't have to do this..."

"Saving you?"

"Mhmm.. I've been contemplating death for a while.. just let me die.'

The doctor said "By any chance, are you being hassled by a Umorphia? Those haunting umyriens who are the main reason behind su*cides in teens."

"Yes.. Zephyr.." he hummed in a way that sounded like he was about to drift to sleep but Dr Froth snapped him out of it and immediately changed the subject. The boy won't be awake for long, he wants to milk as many answers until his time runs out.

"Love."
The younger looked back towards their direction, intrigued by the word "Does that tell you anything?" Dr Froth continued.

...

"Mhm.. but I've never experienced it."

"Would you like to?"

After pausing for while, the boy said in a whispering tone that implied that he's quite passionate about this subject "Mhmm.. I want to know how it feels to be in love with someone who loves me back.. Thinking that I'll one day meet my special someone, is the thing that keeps me living."

The doctor wrote this down "Are you the type to take things too fast?"
His patient replied alarmed "Oh no no..! I'll be too shy with them either way. Holding hands is enough."

'Original Beomgyu is a romantic huh.. well that'll certainly change after the operation. He won't be able to feel Love after this. Heck, he'll forget this whole conversation.'

'Actually, there's a 0,1% chance that he will indeed manage be able to love someone or something. The feeling has to be really strong though and it will be masked behind a different emotion, depending on the situation he'll be in. Openly expressing or showing his love, that's utterly impossible...'

"Out of curiosity, what emotion do you feel the most on a daily basis?"

"Fear."

"What emotion do you feel not as often but that you want to feel?"

"Happiness."

'What a nice combo...' The man smirked 'Thank me later for what I'll do with this information.'

'I am worried about something though..' He suddenly pointed at a specific covered body part of his patient "What's this?"

The younger slightly leaned forward to check before letting his back fall on the platform again "The external male organ of urination and copulation."

'Said just the way I thought he would... I'm a genius.'
He noted everything "Now hear me out." His voice got sterner as he clicked his pen "Don't use it for the latter. Only urination. Because unlike your left arm, that body part is the real deal and your system will go through some serious technical issues if you feel too much sexual excitement."

"I..can't..register..your..warning..."
He soon went back to his unconscious state.

'Of course you can't. There are a ton of things left to do on you, buddy.'

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*