-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟟 S𝕡2-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Special time | Part 2 |

~~~
Location: Australia
Date: March 2024

"Are you going to be okay?" Arriving in front of a front door, Felix asked this to the mysterious taller male that they had encountered at the prairie.

"H-He'll be with me!" Noah pointed at himself with some sort of nervously proud demeanor. "So no worries."

"That's exactly what's worrying me." Felix deadpanned.

Earlier:

After he had leisurely fallen to the grass with remains of the blue light accompanying him, the two Koreans rushed to him and they were absolutely shocked at the view of that clothing-less sleeping beauty who has blue sparkles twinkling around him. His neck is also adorned by something pretty... He was awake after a bit of shaking from Felix.

The stranger was revealed to be very friendly and soft-spoken, he was a tad confused about his surroundings but he rapidly adjusted after understanding what just happened to him. "Are you guys human?" Felix nodded right away, not wanting this person to be clueless for even a second.

And it's at that moment that tears started forming in the unknown boy's eyes, tears of unimaginable happiness, this just confirmed that he landed on Earth of all planets and he couldn't be more contented. He began stroking the grass beneath him, which he hasn't felt in a while.

"What's your name?" He then asked softly to the only one who's actually interacting with him while wiping his tears a bit.

"Lee Yongbok and this is Choi Junseo" He said pointing at the guy next to him who seems awfully absorbed in his phone, looks like he's texting while occasionally peeping at the newcomer. "Just call us Felix and Noah.. But um I have questions.."

~

The unknown male didn't provide them with any real explanation as to where exactly he came from or why he's naked. He just told them that he has nowhere to go, he's not even familiar with Australia at all..  After hearing that he's in this country, it felt like his whole world fell apart but he tried to stay unfazed on the outside.

After giving him his hoodie that is oversized enough to cover his genitals, Felix proposed that they should head to Noah's grandfather's house. It's the closest and he will hopefully know what to do, Noah warned him in advance using his phone to not shock the feeble elder too much.

~~~

"Oh my... goodness come in..!" An elderly man said after opening the door and seeing the three males.

"I gotta go, keep the hoodie for now, I'll visit when I can." Felix whispered to the taller guy before heading away.

The elder man told his grandson to guide their guest to his bedroom to get some clothes, while he tries to make a little something for them to eat as they talk about this whole situation in the dining room.

'Why does he look so familiar?' Noah wondered, backing the other while he's changing. 'There's no real point in doing this since I saw him without clothes anyway. OK SO I SHALL TUR—'