-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟚 ✫ K𝕚-

AARGH didn't want to publish this.
I stayed sane while writing this since I was sipping hobi water while doing so.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Kissing time

"U-Uh-" Taehyun felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. "May we?" Beomgyu leaned forward, eliminating the space between them. Lustfully gazing at his lips, like he's wasting NO time.

Flustered, Taehyun backed away before informing him that he needs to lock the door first, he would hate for anyone to walk in. So Beomgyu reluctantly let go and Taehyun slowly made his way to the door and brought his shaky hand towards the lock "This is so sudden.."

"I know but it'll make me happy..." Beomgyu's pouty voice could be heard from behind.

'The things I do to make him happy what the hell!?' Slowly turning around, Taehyun's heart skipped a beat at the sight.. Beomgyu was now sitting on the bed, gesturing the younger to come closer.

"Why can't we just stand up?!"

"I heard from professor Yeonjun hyung that kissing on a bed is great!"

'Who the freak is that anyway?!'
Nonetheless, Taehyun got on the bed and slowly approached Beomgyu who's sat against the headboard.
The latter made his desire to kiss him really obvious by immediately pulling him in to sit on his lap circling his waist area.

"T-Too close!" Taehyun blushed since that action pressed their bodies together.

"Isn't proximity necessary for lip contact?" The younger is so light which endeared the dark-haired.

"It is... I'm just nervous, I've never kissed a boy before.. it's not even like we're dating.." His 16-17 year old self wanted Logan to be his first boy kiss.. But that's a story for another part! It'll be Beomgyu.

B1-G3 smiled in return "Well I've never kissed anyone before, so we're a bit the same. No need to be nervous and we don't have to be a couple."

"Ahh this feels wrong......"
Taehyun placed his hands on his shoulders and leaned in "Our relationship really won't change after this..?"

The older thought he was reassuring "Don't worry it won't—" the rest of Beomgyu's words muffled against a soft pair of lips that suddenly pressed against his own.

His eyes widened greatly and he could feel inside of him literally overheating, Taehyun had gone in for the kiss with no warning. Beomgyu batted his eyes before closing them, gradually melting into the touch.

Not gonna lie, the feeling of the foreign boy's soft plush lips against his own is so addicting and desirable to Taehyun. Knowing that it's Beomgyu that he's locking lips with, made him loosen up. The human kinda thought at first that it will feel repulsive since his partner is extraterrestrial but- it feels just the same as when he kisses human girls, but wAy better.

He wrapped his arms around his neck and started leisurely moving his mouth against his which led Beomgyu to doing the same motion. As Taehyun tilted his head to get more access, they both started letting out soft sounds of pleasure as they kissed tenderly. It's really the more slow and sensual type of kiss where they're relishing the most out of every second.

Yes Beomgyu was surely enjoying this.. too much even. He truly wouldn't if it wasn't with Taehyun which the latter doesn't know. And his lips.. how badly he's been craving them since yesterday. And they're just as soft and luscious as he thought they would be.

Taehyun broke the kisses before digging his head in the other's neck in bashfulness, he's bLuSing. He never ever thought he would do this with Beomgyu. And he hates how much he enjoys kissing him, he's just so enchanting, well heck he never saw Beomgyu platonically. "How do you kiss so well? You never did this.."