-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟞 S𝕡1-

The main story ended at section 45, what happens here follows the previous events but it isn't necessarily canon, it can be if you simply want it to be.
I just made these 2 chaps to give you a bit more :)

Again, these chaps aren't real.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Special time | Part 1 |

18 months later
~~~
Location: Australia
Date: March 2024

Two Korean guys live in Australia in the countryside. A 23-year-old guy named Lee Felix decided to help his same-aged friend Noah out in mowing a grassland.

"It's really thoughtful of you, to get little jobs like this to help your poor grandfather out

"It's really thoughtful of you, to get little jobs like this to help your poor grandfather out... But can't you find something easier than mowing this big-ass prairie?!" Felix complained with his head down, while dragging the lawnmower.

"Oh my god look!" Noah exclaimed in a thrill, pointing at the view in front of them as they arrived at the location. "It's so beautiful how the flowers match with the purple-blue sky.." He then randomly sat down on the grass before letting his head rest on the land.

"Mate, what are you doing? Get up-"

"I love coming here.. it feels fantasy-like.. as if we're in another world.." It's too late to save Noah, he's deep in his reverie. "You know, I heard that the sky in Umyria is constantly purple and blue. So I feel like we're on that planet right now..."

"Umyria? Oh right... Where that departed alien was from.."

"Can you believe that my friend was friends with him and his boyfriend was the friend that I talked about's friend?! Why do we live in Australia I hate this!! I could've met Beomgyu.." Noah ranted

"I lost you at 'friend' bro.."

"But anyway this view is oh my gosh.. why do I feel like something magical is about to happen..? Like finally get a boyfriend—"

"You?! A boyfriend?! AHAHA!" Felix started cracking up "You can't make eye contact with a guy you like without panicking you dumbass."

Noah got up furious over this 'underestimation' and he stomped towards his friend. "Ok shut up you—"

~~~

All of a sudden, The sky turned dark blue within a concentrated area right before them, it happened so unnaturally that fear immediately drove through the guys. Being the coward he is, Noah held onto Felix. "HEYO??"

The dark clouds then dispersed, revealing a big ball of blue light which started slowly descending to Earth. Felix rubbed his eyes before looking back upwards beyond shocked. "What the actual hell—"