-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟙 ✬ T𝕒-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Tae (not -Gyu) Kyu time

3 days later

"Guys?"

"Hi Jaeyun hyung" Minkyu greeted, he was with Hueningkai and Taehyun and had his arm looped around the latter's shoulder.

Jake walked over towards them "Oho Logan.."

Taehyun said with a grumpy face but yet a playful tone while poking the youngest's cheek "This guy has been clinging on to me for 3 days straight."

"Ya and hyung likes it~" The younger added.

Kai sighed, feeling left out. All he's been doing is standing there, witnessing his crush flirt with his cousin.

"Beomgyu hyung isn't coming?" Jake wondered "He always wanted to go to a theme park.."

The silver-haired immediately avoided eye contact with Jake while Minkyu wrapped yet another arm around Taehyun "Nah. He's having some technical difficulties.. If you know what I mean~"

Jake was unsure "Uhh? Ok but I don't want him to be alone, let's still invite him-"

"I said no." Minkyu snapped in a low tone. "I and Taehyun hyung concluded that he's nothing but a nuisance. Right hyung?" He tilted his head to the silver-haired.

Taehyun just nodded "Anyway let's go." before grabbing the youngest's wrist as he pulled him to walk forward with him. Kai followed with his head down.

And Jake thought 'This reminds me of our high school days'

~~~

Two years earlier

"I would like you to meet my brother!"

. . .

Taehyun playfully slanted to the side to get a glimpse of the smallish boy who was hiding behind Jaeyun (Jake). "Hi there!"

Logan flinched at the greeting. His face was pressed against his brother's nape, little fists gripping his shirt as if he'd fall if he wasn't.

Jaeyun scoffed with a shake of the head "Lolo, will you at least look at him?" The younger bit his bottom lip before slowly peeping his head out, revealing how flushed his cheeks are.

Taehyun who's dark-haired here met eyes with the boy. His eyes became big at the sight then his expression softened as he smiled sweetly at him 'He's so cute.'

He didn't just think his demeanour was cute but his appearance as well. He's smol but possesses elegant body features and an adorable face.

"Sorry, he's the shy type" Jaeyun ruffled his hair, leaving it disheveled and fluffy looking. Which only endeared Taehyun more, the boy's eyes are also big and a little rounder than average.

After struggling to have Logan let go of his shirt, Jake lightly pushed him towards Taehyun with the youngest's face getting as red as he got closer.

Hueningkai who's been in the room all along suddenly pulled Jaeyun towards him, unwillingly leaving Taehyun and Logan the chance to get acquainted.

He whispered with apparent bitterness "Logan is obviously crushing on him."

"Ehe thought so.." Jaeyun chuckled staring at his brother from afar "He literally discovered an hour ago that I'm friends with Taehyun and immediately begged me to let him accompany me when I said that I'm going to his house. He's been questioning his sexuality and now he told me that Tae confirmed his gayness- how cute haha."