-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟟 ✬ T𝕣-

I like foreshadowing-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Truth or dare time

Two weeks later

'I'M STRAIGHT!'

Taehyun was busy lying to himself the second that he walked inside of his bedroom.

He had been greeted by the sight of shirtless-Beomgyu who still had a white glove covering all the way to his elbow.

He stomped towards him while desperately trying to avoid eye contact with this surprisingly toned glory "Why are you shirtless?? Our friends will be there in a few.."

"You told me you were cold earlier."

"WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH YOU BEING SHIRTLESS?!" Besides shouting this, Taehyun was found guilty of stealing obvious glances at the guy's abs.

Beomgyu started slowly approaching him, which only made the younger's heart pick up a faster pace. And it wasn't long until he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his small waist, pressing him against his body "E-Eh-"

With a gasp of genuine wonder, the older said "You fit just right.."
Taehyun looked up at him only to blush from the proximity of their faces.

"I can regulate my body heat however I want. I made it warmer for you, the warmth emits best without having upper clothes on. Are you feeling better?"

Feeling better might not be the right state. Taehyun is internally panicking right now. Some toned and shirtless hot guy is hugging him.. like what..? Unbeknown to Beomgyu, he's currently oozing sex appeal that's almost getting Taehyun aroused.

Sure he isn't cold anymore but now his face might catch on fire by how much he's blushing.
Whenever he's in Beomgyu's arms, he feels so fuzzy inside and his heartbeat thinks it's the ideal moment for a race.
But this time... it hit different.

'Wait this is so gay though!!?' He nestled in his arms despite thinking that just now.

~

But of course, the door opened. Hueningkai yelled as soon as he saw this sight "Right in front of my salad?!!!"

Taehyun pulled away, a certified flustered mess meanwhile Beomgyu seemed confused as he looked around "We don't seem to be anywhere in front of a salad that belongs to you though..."

────☆────

Taehyun had invited his friends over to his house to hang out.

Now in the sitting room, Huening rubbed his hands together like the cute devil he is "Time to play my twenty-seventh favourite game, truth or dare."

"What's with you and this game?!" Jake complained.

Logan was on a whole other level of pissed right now. Taehyun and Beomgyu were sitting on a small sofa, too close to each other for his liking.

"Kang Taehyun truth or dare!!!" Kai can't keep his voice low for the life of him.

"Truth.."

"Oh." Now Kai was lost, he doesn't have a lot of things for 'truth'
"What's your biggest fear?"

Taehyun was hesitant to answer but he's unironically not a coward
"Sky diving" He mumbled shyly "My parachute acting up during it is my biggest nightmare.."