-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟡 S𝕖-

Enjoy da fluff!

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Setback time

Taehyun let all the lingering emotions out with a long sigh and he got rid of his tears too. He just needs to accept that his boyfriend is gone. Being upset won't bring him back, all that it's doing is worrying the stranger in front of him.

He sighed again before offering his hand and mastering a little smile "I'm Kang Taehyun, sorry that it took so long to introduce myself.."

The other shook his hand and smiled too "I'm Beomgyu, good to meet you." He let go while saying "You have the same last name as my noona Nagyung"

Taehyun raised his shaky hand up a little "W-well.. I'm her little brother..."

Beomgyu looked at him like he was crazy "Eh. What are you talking about? She's an only child."

A fake little chuckle escaped Taehyun's lips "That hurt more than I thought it would.."

~

A few minutes passed, the two were making really small talk with Taehyun barely being able to look into his eyes. Albeit he decided to be a bit bold right now "Taeberry.. Does that name tell you anything?"

Beomgyu smiled sweetly "Of course it does Taehyun.."

"IT DOES?!" He leaned in, eyes wide.

"Y-Yea.." He stuttered with a giggle, taken aback by the reaction "I really like them.."

Taehyun batted his eyelashes, his heart started beating harder in thrill 'Am I hearing this right?? Can he like actually remember lost memories?' "And do you know what I used to call you?" He asked.

"berry.. right?" He looked confused.

After hearing this, Taehyun slowly brought his palm to his lips in shock "Oh my god!" He suddenly grabbed his hand, flustering Beomgyu. He said with a wide smile "If you remember our nicknames, you can remember other things then!!"

...

Beomgyu blinked while tilting his head "I didn't give you a nickname, we just met."

"H-huh?"

"Weren't we talking about tayberries? As in the fruit?" He pointed at the little table beside Taehyun "There's even a bowl right there.."

~