-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟛 F𝕣-

Sorry if some things seem unrealistic, But I did do some research on the matter, like velocity and atmospheric pressure.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Freefall time

"Tut-tut B1-G3 relax~" Minkyu slowly approached him with taunting steps and movements. He kneeled in front of him "You guys should really be more like me: Be chill~ at all times."

Beomgyu was squirming in his seat, not wanting that smoke monster who's impersonated as a human near him.

"Don't be so agitated, I won't hurt you or anything.. To be honest I always kinda had feelings for you.."

...

He burst out a laugh as he clapped his hands enthusiastically "Haha nahhh I'm just kidding ah.. I'm hilarious sometimes.." He looked back at his friend "Right Yeonjun?"

"Nope."

Minkyu turned back to BG and smiled innocently while placing his hands on Beomgyu's hip area, he then slowly took his teleportation belt off.

"Hey give it back!!!" Beomgyu demanded.

"Or what?" Zephyr gave him a soul-piercing look which shut the older up immediately. Beomgyu is still afraid of his enemy, the trauma is real.

He took hold of Beomgyu's left arm and effortlessly tore open the sleeve of the skydiving suit. He then removed the white glove to have full access to his bionic arm. A tough and fat rope was still keeping that arm in place though. Beomgyu couldn't move. Just his wrists, neck and legs.

With a pair of scissors, the younger went in to cut off a tiny little exposed wire which made Beomgyu wince a bit. Minkyu smirked "Now you're unable to generate any cyballs~"

Taking his teleportation belt away, neutralising his ability to make cyballs.. Why is Minkyu doing this?

The latter advanced towards the exit that directly faces Beomgyu, he opened the sliding door completely before throwing the belt out of it. It's now lost in the deep ocean.

...Beomgyu gasped faintly. The precious gadgets that Dr Froth gave him are now gone.. His expression clearly saddened.

But that doesn't matter that much to him at the moment, all he wants is... 'Taehyun.. how is he?'

Yeonjun gave the guy a little high-five "Nice job."

"Professor Yeonjun hyung! What is the meaning of this!?" Beomgyu shouted wondering why he's on Zephyr's side.

The older scoffed as he advanced towards Beomgyu and patted his head "Since day one, I knew you were an alien and a cyborg. It's also been that long since I've wanted to get rid of you~"

"W-Why...?" Beomgyu was in disbelief, he feels betrayed. He was never the nicest to Yeonjun but.. he still liked him as a friend... Yeonjun was the one he went to for personal problems. He didn't call him a professor for nothing.

"Why? I love murder. It felt boring to kill humans over and over again. You're a brand new experience you know."

'That hurts...'