-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟞 V𝕒-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Valentine's day time

Beomgyu made his way to the college campus as usual.

He went to his adopted locker and opened it like any normal day. And it was at this very moment that an avalanche of love letters and chocolate fell on him making him fall as well. "AAH!"

"Oh jeez.." with a heart-shaped box of chocolate in his hands, Hueningkai slowly approached the dark-haired with a low chuckle "Now aren't you a desired one..."

He then kneeled down to examine the letters "There are like a thousand- and it's just the beginning of the day- what the f- " he slowly stood up.
"Hyung something tells me that you'll get a lot of confessions today. Mainly from guys I bet. You're incredibly popular with them, I guess girls are jealous. Like did I mention that all my guy friends have crushes on you?"

Beomgyu stood straight after dusting his knees "Okay. Um.. I can't consume any of those so.. do you want them?" He asked monotonously.

"No thanks I'm not the hugest fan of chocolate."

"But you're holding a box in your hands."

"Oh..." HueningKai looked downwards in shyness and mumbled "It's for someone else.."

"You're speaking really quietly which is quite unsettling coming from you." Beomgyu said.

"So what are your plans for today?" Kai asked, changing the subject.

"I'm going to ask Taehyun to be my boyfriend.." he mumbled in his hands since he shielded his face to say that. "I hope he says yes... it would mean the world to me.." Kai couldn't hear his voice this time, it was so timidly low.

~

"Beomgyu oppa!!!"

The said boy turned around, only to see a bunch of girls peeping at a corner of the hall. One of them approached him and pulled him by the wrist "Come with us!!"

"O-Okay—" all the girls ran to him and looped their arms around his owns, crowding him all over.

While witnessing his friend getting kidnapped, Huening looked at his box of chocolate with sad eyes 'What am I thinking..? He's not even there...'

—————

It's been 4 hours since the last scene. Like it's barely been one sixth of Valentine's Day and Beomgyu is unwillingly busy as heck. He hasn't been able to even see Taehyun once since he's constantly being bugged by not-so-secret admirers.

Even though everyone thinks or knows that he has feelings for Taehyun. They're still trying their shot, since Taehyun doesn't seem to show any interest in him anyway.

"Please go out with me.."

Beomgyu stared at the blushing guy in front of him 'Okay this is the 186th time that I'm being proposed this in person today so far. I don't even know what this voicing means. To avoid being impolite, It's time for me to reply what I replied everytime...'

"OF COURSE!"

────────☆────────

Yeonjun was strumming a guitar while also making wrong notes in the process. Since he doesn't even know how to play this instrument that he just bought 30 minutes ago
"I've got myself just a little bit of love that I wanna spe-end, on you ♫"