-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟡 P𝕝-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Planning time

"He agreed Yeonjun hyung" Beomgyu informed the older with a faint smile on his face.

"He did!?" Yeonjun rested his back on his office chair, and hummed "I'm surprised. Didn't you mention that sky diving is his biggest fear?"

"It is."

────────☆────────
Yesterday

"H-Huh? S-Skydiving?!"

Beomgyu brought his notebook out and opened it to be at the very last page, he uses that page as a bucket list. He shielded everything with his hands except one sentence that he then showed to the silver haired.

 He shielded everything with his hands except one sentence that he then showed to the silver haired

He then held his hands to calm the faint trembling "As you know.. my deadline is really soon... And I was thinking of doing something really thrilling with you before that day comes, So..."

Taehyun visibly looked on edge while the other panicked a bit, he doesn't like seeing him like this "Y-Yeonjun hyung proposed this to me! He knows some people who will help to make this happen, for free even! And make it an unforgettable and safe experience.."

From only receiving a weak stare from Taehyun, Beomgyu smiled sweetly at him "I'm sorry.. forget it. I'll never force you to do anything"

"Okay.."

"Huh?"

Taehyun affectionately buried his head in the crook of his neck and mumbled "Let's do it. Only because it's with you.. And I appreciate that you want to help me face my fears.."

"Are you sure?" He stroked his soft hair "I don't want you to feel obliged"

Taehyun looked at him in the eyes and Beomgyu couldn't help but cup his cute cheeks, the younger said "Do you remember what you told me almost 2 years ago?"

(From part 7, where I mentioned that I like foreshadowing-)

"Sky diving" Taehyun mumbled shyly, in response to what his biggest fear is "My parachute acting up during it is my biggest nightmare.."

His alien-friend hugged him close to his chest "Aww no! Don't worry I'll be there to catch you!!"
Taehyun made a giggle "Sure~ that'll totally work." The playful sarcasm was apparent.

The younger giggled "I still don't think you can catch me but- I trust to do it with you.. Let's jump together—" With a squeal, Beomgyu laced his arms around his boyfriend, squeezing him out of great fondness "Taeberry's memory is so good!!!"