-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟜 ✫ R𝕖-

I tend to start my books a bit slow-
It'll get more interesting when Yeonbin and Zephyr show up.
Which isn't now. heh.

relationships time
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Sat on a wooden stool and staring at his dangling legs, Beomgyu was in deep stupid thoughts as he waited for Taehyun.
'What do you call two people who are casual with each other? I want the chance to keep a relationship like that, with Taehyun possibly.'

It should be noted that in Umyria, everyone is formal to one another, even families. There's no such things as friends, a married couple, boyfriends and girlfriends. You just stay neutral with everyone.

Beomgyu pulled a cyball out of nowhere as usual before opening it, retrieving a big dictionary out of this tiny ball. It's about human culture, behaviour and language, the book was made by Dr Froth, as a birthday gift. Literally the perfect book for B1-G3. He flickered through the dictionary.

~

Friend: a person who you know well and who you like a lot, but who is usually not a member of your family.

Lover: the person you are having a sexual relationship with, but are not married to.

Crush: person with whom someone is infatuated.

~

"Uhhhhh... Pardon?"
He looked up the words that he didn't understand in those definitions..

~

Sexual: related to intimate physical contact between individuals.

Married: United by marriage.

Marriage: legally recognised union of two people as partners.

Infatuated: intense but short-lived love for someone.

~

He flickered through all thousand of the pages but he didn't find the meaning of love.

Beomgyu felt like his brain was about to corrupt as he closed the book immediately.
'Ok I should conclude things.. Pater said we're like family, meaning that Taehyun can't be my friend. And I can't comprehend the word crush, So we'll put that aside.
He's my lover?? Our relationship is sexual? Well we do touch each other sometimes...'

"Hmm.." 'Maybe I should do the marriage thing with him too. That way our casualty with each other will be official'

"Mater!! Is Taehyun my lover?!!" He asked in a loud voice, hoping she can hear him from the kitchen.

You could hear a burst of laughter through the other room, but no replies.

-

After some minutes, he felt someone putting their hand on his shoulder. "Let's go." Taehyun said while putting the older's hood over his head for him and made sure that he looks neat.
"Also we'll meet with my friends, my cousin really wants to see you for some reason. So try not to embarrass yourself." He said in a cold tone.

"O-"

Taehyun covered his mouth with a white mask. "Put this too."

Beomgyu nodded 'He touched my shoulder, so we really are lovers.'

Taehyun's mother approached them with a plate in her hands, drying it "Hehe Taehyun, are you warming up to our BG-yah? You're like a strict parent."