-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟘 ✫ A𝕤-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Asking out time

Kang Taehyun was sitting alone near a fountain at a park, waiting for Beomgyu while obviously feeling slightly anxious 'Just cut ties with him.. and that's it..'

He wished he didn't have to... He still has this crush on him. But it may just be for the best, plus BG won't lose anything if Taehyun isn't there. Well, that's what the latter thinks.

"Taehyun!!"

Hearing his name being called with such a melodic voice, the said boy slowly looked up and his eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing.

He saw Beomgyu neatly dressed in a white blouse, tucked inside black trousers accompanied by shined shoes of the same colour. Taehyun could feel his heart beating faster as he was approaching.

Since Beomgyu is an outstandingly good looking person, he immediately caught the eyes of the people that were around the fountain. Therefore, the attention was on them.

Arriving in front of Taehyun who was still sat down near the fountain. He bends down, gently took hold of the younger's hand and planted a kiss on the back of it, all prince like.

Taehyun's breath briefly hitched, his cheeks immediately tinted with a pink colour "W-Wha—"
Beomgyu suddenly pulled him forward by the hand, making the younger briefly twirl. And after letting go of him, Taehyun completely lost his footing.

He thought he was going to meet the ground, but he then felt a strong hand wrapping around his small waist, keeping him in a stationary leaned position. Beomgyu gazed into his eyes and winked.

"Ooooh~" the young crowd around them couldn't keep quiet at this romantic-looking gay scene.

Taehyun could feel his blush worsening greatly, his brain really had a hard time registering what the heck is going on right now. With his hands on Beomgyu's chest for more support, he just shot confused glances in all directions "Eh-h?"

Smirking at him, Beomgyu brought his free hand out towards the younger's ear. He made a fluttery gesture with his hand, as he gave the illusion that a red rose appeared behind Taehyun's ear, before presenting the magically created flower to the male.

Taehyun was fanboying so hard inside, his heart was really beating so fast, he has no idea what's happening right now but he's loving it. He couldn't even see that many eyes were on them, all he could see was the attractive guy.

He confusingly took hold of the thorn-less rose and Beomgyu said the following words in a flirtatious voice "Kang Taehyun, will you be my boyfriend?"

The 'Ooooh~'s of the crowd instantly intensified.

It is official. Taehyun is crushing hard-

His face grew beet red as he internally panicked 'WHAAAAAAAT?!' Beomgyu is asking him out? This has to be a dream, this is so unlike something he would do.

The latter's hand was still supporting his waist. Gazing at him with eyes that are eagerly waiting for a response. His eyes are too beautiful, Taehyun was lost in them, they really remind him of diamonds. He refuses to believe that there's some modern technology inside of him. Beomgyu sounded so genuine and human right now.