-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟜 ✫ M𝕠-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Moving time

"WAIT A MINUTE!!!" Taehyun shouted. He rapidly buckled his belt that Beomgyu had started tampering with.

He sighed in relief that she snapped him out of his zoned state, Taehyun honestly felt like the older was about to rape him. He just glared at him who was busy smiling 'innocently'

"Okay~ I'll be back in five" The mother said having the tiniest idea of what was going on, the boys could then hear her going down the stairs.

Taehyun loudly whispered to him "We can not let them know what was happening here..!"

Beomgyu smiled.

"Let's f*ck"

"I-I told you no! And we can't arouse any more suspicion, my dad will literally murder us if he feels any sort of tension in this room."

"Let's f*ck"

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?" He proceeded to slap his cheek, trying to snap some sense into him.

Beomgyu's cheek was now aching but that didn't stop him from saying "Let's fu—" Taehyun covered his mouth 'I hate you Yeonjun guy! What have you done to Beomgyu?!'

'He's been harassing me ever since he stepped in my room today.'

'Come to think of it, he hasn't left my side for 4 months and has always been the sweetest. But after separating himself from me for the first time, he becomes a completely different person?!'

Taehyun's eyes scanned the whole room and he soon saw one of his old board games on top of his wardrobe "Retrieve that"

Beomgyu slowly approached the closet and made tiny jumps to reach the box but to no avail. He decided to do it the easy way as he teleported it to his hands by using a cyball. "Now what do I do?"

"Well open it and pour the puzzle somewhere idiot!"

Beomgyu immediately opened it and threw the content on the floor as 2000 pieces scattered all around the surface. Taehyun facepalmed himself, he went to the door to unlock it for his mother when she comes back.

He turned around and gasped "The... bulge in your pants is so freaking suspicious..!"

Beomgyu looked down at it "I think it shows that I want us to f*ck" He stated calmly "So please!!!!"

"Would you shut up?!! Stop with this insanity!"

"Did you know that f*ck is not someone's name but a less sophisticated term for copulation?! Professor Yeonjun hyung taught me that! And don't worry two boys can copulate and there are no risks of producing an infant!"

"Wow happiness. Now stop talking!"

Despite this, Beomgyu advanced towards him before pinning him against the nearest wall. "I like you.."

"Y-You expect me to believe that?" Taehyun stammered, feeling small all of a sudden. "After all this, I bet you still think of me as a friend."

Beomgyu brought their lower bodies together, the grinding motion was almost apparent "Hmm.... I'm saying that I like you but.. I feel like it's not the case. I feel like it's more than that but- I can't tell what.." With a groan, Beomgyu went in to hungrily kiss the boy's neck. Is he aware that that part of the body is an erogenous zone? Aware or not, he sure has the younger going.