-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟝 N𝕚-

Skydiving arc is over, liked it..?
Now the actual pre-ending arc, begin!

Pls don't have more than 45 chaps!!!

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Night time

The next evening

Soobin knocked on the door of a bedroom, a few seconds passed before someone opened the door. "How is he?" He asked.

Kai sighed while closing the door behind him. Taehyun woke up after an hour of being unconscious, the latter had been staying in his room ever since. After hearing from Soobin through a call on Nagyung's phone, Huening Kai explained to his cousin what happened to Beomgyu. Taehyun has been in tears, he wouldn't stop crying and even his family who came over couldn't console him.

"He's still as upset.. He keeps repeating that he lost Beomgyu hyung forever."

Soobin turned his head to the side and smirked at the sight of his female friend walking towards them. When Kai saw what his cousin Nagyung was carrying, he exclaimed in complete shock "OH MY GOD HOW!?!?"

Nagyung smiled "Well~"

────☆────

Yesterday, (right after BG
fell in the Ocean)

Emphyr went off to find Taehyun and kill him under Zephyr's command, well she didn't do that come on he's so cute- She did do the first part though.

"Hi!"

"What do you want?" Soobin was immediately hostile towards the smoky pink creature.

Zephyr thought of her as a friend but Emphyr didn't really like him. She was only pretending to be on his side. She decided to tell the people inside of the spaceship about Zephyr's plan, that he had dropped BG from almost space.

Soobin and Nagyung immediately started panicking, plus the green umorphia had pushed them so far away from the spot where everyone was.

"I can help you!" She asserted "Follow me, I'll guide you to the place where B1-G3 was dropped"

The two hesitantly agreed they had no other option.
After travelling a few kilometres. The umorphia said "He should be right under us!" She was pointing at the huge body of water right below them, the Pacific Ocean.

"Well that's it for me! Bye!" She disappeared into thin air.

~

"B-But how are we supposed to get Beegee back?!!" Nagyung cried out in distress "Heck he most likely died, no normal person can survive such a fall."

Soobin weakly smiled at her "B1-G3 isn't a normal person.."

"Huh? Well yeah but—"

"My spaceship has an underwater function, it can basically transform into a submarine."
Soobin made a more confident grin "Let's go down there and save my brother. Let's just hope that he was wasn't eaten by a large sea animal-"