-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟠 Q𝕦-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Q&A time

"BEOMGYU?!" Taehyun exclaimed as he quickly sat up.

"H-Hi?!" He wanted to say more but the way the younger quickly leaned in to embrace him in his arms, shut Beomgyu up on the spot.

Taehyun hiccuped on his sobs "Oh my gosh you're alive..." he held him so tightly with his small arms which made the older feel like he was getting squeezed. "I was so scared.."

"Uh-h mhm.. I am!" Beomgyu uttered with a slight stutter from being overwhelmed "I'm sorry if I got you worrie—"

A little soft action completely silenced Beomgyu's words again as his eyes widened along with that silence. Taehyun kissed his cheek.

The older put his hand on his shoulder and abruptly pulled him away from the hug even though Taehyun was reluctant.

The aforementioned looked up at him with big confused eyes "Is everything okay-" He then proceeded to freeze as well upon viewing this sight that he never thought he'd ever see.

Beomgyu is blushing.

He's blushing hard.

Taehyun's heart skipped a beat or two, it's his first time seeing his blushing face and he looks really cute too. "Red looks good on you" he giggled before enticingly leaning in "What you're not used to me kissing you first?~"

The older looked sideways in bashfulness. But he couldn't help but drift his stare back to Taehyun while feeling his heartbeat accelerate at how beautiful he finds him. Beomgyu's face is a certified furnace.

But he soon looked away again upon seeing that the other returned the stare with a smile. Taehyun chuckled before reaching his hand out to gently grab Beomgyu's.

Taehyun's happy tears were glistening in his eyes as he caressed Beomgyu's right hand "It's over berry..
We don't have to worry about the future anymore... We can be together like you promised.." His voice broke a bit at the end, he couldn't believe that the words he was saying were true.

Beomgyu who's still blushing prominently, just hummed with an unsure tone "Well mhm? I'm sorry but I've been wondering something..."

"What is it?" Taehyun smiled brightly at him while tilting his head a bit.

. . .

"Who are you?"

. . .

Taehyun's muscles completely stopped functioning, you could tell since he visibly froze in place. The element of surprise got him staggered as his jaw faintly dropped open with his facial expression saddening by the second. He then slowly retreated his hand away from Beomgyu's.

Actually, he never forgot about the memory loss and the fact that that percentage was higher. He's just been playing it off like it was not even a possibility. Hoping that the practically unobtainable 0,5% was a reality.

He should've known...

Beomgyu's eyes are missing something.. The way they used to look at Taehyun like he's his entire world, which he was.

If this was the boyfriend that he knows, he would've immediately thrown himself in Taehyun's arms and endlessly cover his face with kisses. Yell 'I missed you!' or 'I like youuu'
Squeal at the sight of his precious human wearing his clothes and tell him how cute he is. The list goes on, BG likes Taehyun so much, so much.