-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟟 ✬ F𝕝-

I hope it won't be confusing eh

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Flashback time

══════ ∘◦☆◦∘ ══════
'5 months ago'

Umyria,
a futuristic planet in the Cosmos Redshift 7 Galaxy.

Umyria, a futuristic planet in the Cosmos Redshift 7 Galaxy

The sun of its galaxy is a blue ball of cold plasma unlike the one in the Milky Way that we know (hot)

The sun of its galaxy is a blue ball of cold plasma unlike the one in the Milky Way that we know (hot). So it's always chilly there. The sun also tints Umyria with purple-blue colours. And doesn't supply umyriens with enough melanin, explaining their milky skin tone.

Umyria is technologically advanced, rich and non-polluted. Like B1-G3 mentioned reproduction is asexual. But he and Soobin still technically have two parents, their mum created them on her own but she's still with a man.

Marriage isn't a thing.
But boyfriend and girlfriends are.
Looks like B1-G3 had been supplying us with the wrong information.

────────☆────────

Crying noises were resonating in a lone dark room. "Help.." a boy was tied against a pole desperately trying to wriggle his way out but all his limbs were stuck "Soobin..." he sobbed. He was stripped off of his clothes, leaving just his boxers.

He flinched in fear after hearing echoing footsteps approaching him.

He perceived white eyeballs through the darkness, revealing a man that looks like he's in his early 50s walking towards him.

"Missed me~?" The elder man caressed his face.

"Zephyr..." Beomgyu muttered between his sobs "W-Was it.. necessary to possess an old man?"