-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟘 ✫ T𝕖-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Temptation time

He never noticed until now how lush Taehyun's lips are..
A pink almost reddish colour that could almost blend with the shiny lustrous strawberries that he's currently eating.

Without having a single freaking clue why, Beomgyu felt oddly allured by this as he unconsciously and slowly started leaning in even more, lips parted, like they were craving for something.

Taehyun giggled "Wow you're drooling a bit.."

"Am I..?" He asked with a tone that clearly indicates that he doesn't care if he is or not. His eyes never left the younger's lips.

"You want to taste my strawberries so badly? Stay with your blueberries, this is bad for you!" He raised the other's blueberry stick up, displaying it in front of his face. But Beomgyu gently shoved it away since it's blocking his view.

"It's the same..."

"Huh?" Taehyun is confused.

"They look the same.." Beomgyu's lustful gaze was switching from the tanghulu to Taehyun's rosy lips.

"W-what looks the same-" he immediately stopped breathing the second that Beomgyu placed his hand on his cheek, bringing him in "E-eh??"

"Does it.. taste the same?" Beomgyu whispered with his eyes half-opened in a rather seductive voice.

Taehyun's cheeks heated up and his heart started beating just as fast as Beomgyu's, their faces were getting awfully close to one another, like two centimeters away from their lips touching. In spite of his confusion, Taehyun could feel his eyes closing as well...

Someone speeded towards the two boys. Even though they have a small build, they pushed the dark-haired away quite brutally "THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!"

Beomgyu blinked twice upon snapping out of the daze that's he's been trapped in. He looked up to see Logan with clenched fists, red with anger and meanwhile Taehyun was red with fluster.

"L-Logan-" His heart jumped in realisation "I..I- I don't know.. I seriously have no idea. E-EHH?!" Stutters, he's stuttering for the first time in a real while.

He kept on batting his eyes, genuinely trying to process what he was doing.. Like what was his aim?? 'I doubt that Dr.Froth put this in my program' He glanced at Logan who was glaring at him as if he wanted to set him on fire with his eyes. And meanwhile, Taehyun was staring downwards.
Beomgyu's right hand started shaking nonstop, he hastily got up "I don't know!!!"

Taehyun was worried "Beo—"

"I DON'T KNOW!!!!" He yelled seemingly in a state of some sort of terror... he's never raised his speaking voice that high.

────☆────

Beomgyu left the two boys, wanting some time alone to try to comprehend his actions.

Taehyun parted his bangs a bit with a clearly shy demeanour. He tried not to jump to conclusions as to why Beomgyu nearly... "It's the first time that I've seen Beomgyu be this troubled.."