-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟝 P𝕣-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Pre Valentine's day time

11 months now passed since section 20

Taehyun has stayed away from Beomgyu for almost a year now.

Beomgyu really wanted to talk to him but, nope. When Taehyun sets his mind to something he does it.

The alien and his brother have been staying at Yeonjun's place. Soobin had found the time to fix his spaceship, but BG insists on staying on Earth. Because, well, Taehyun is on Earth. So seeing how things are going now they might not go back to their planet... until the deadline.

~

It took eleven months but Taehyun thinks that he completely moved on from Beomgyu, he instead grew a lot closer to his friend Minkyu. The latter had also graduated from his high school last year and he's now in the same university as the others.

Zephyr is academically really smart, surprisingly since he never went to school before.

B1-G3 has still been sometimes showing up at their college, and his popularity still never stops increasing. The chancellor is well aware of his presence but they let him stay and treat him like royalty since he attracts so many eyes to their establishment.

He reached 21 million followers on his Instagram. He's on friendly terms with almost everyone at his college, even though 95,9% of that population would want to be on romantic or sexual terms instead-

He really doesn't realise the millions of simps that he has, simps that are ready to give him shoes that he can use to step on them after they had begged him to do so.

But BG only really has eyes for one person, he gazes and glances at Taehyun from afar a lot. So obviously, that his fan club suspects that he has a crush on him. And they aren't wrong.

Taehyun definitely didn't receive death threats from toxic B1-G3 fans.

And B1-G3 definitely didn't track them down and disintegrated every single one of those haters during his free time.

~

13th of February 2022,

His deadline is on the 13th of Umnuary 2023.. (his birthday) But the thing is, no one knows the equivalent of that date on Earth.

His Earth birthday is the 13th of March, could it be the same date as the deadline? No one knows.. Maybe Dr Froth will contact them about this.
But what's for sure is that Beomgyu only has around 9 months left.. before something terrible happens.

Amnesia

Or

Death.

Or

Nothing.

────☆────

Three friends were sitting somewhere outside of the campus. Jiheon gave Minkyu a friendly punch "What are you going to do with Taehyun on Valentine's Day?~"

"None of your business" Minkyu snapped.

She yawned, letting her head fall on Minkyu's shoulder "I'm the only sane student who knows that Beomgyu oppa is out of our league. So- I'm just gonna chill on my own and give myself gifts."