-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟝 E𝕟-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Ending time

∘₊✧──✧₊∘

Hello! I'm Beomgyuand I want to say that I'm so grateful to my friends, family and most importantly my boyfriend. For accepting me.

I've never had such good friends before or even friends at all... so, I was happy!

∘₊✧──✧₊∘

September 14th 2022

Leaning against a pole as he waited for his bus, Hueningkai spotted a familiar silhouette advancing in his direction.

"Taehyun!" He called out before running towards him.

His silver-haired cousin looked up from the pavement and Kai immediately noticed how miserable and out of it he looked "Hey are you okay?" He asked automatically.

The older nodded. "Just tired."

Kai wasn't utterly convinced but he still gave him a smile "Thanks again for yesterday, it was great to bring Zephyr to the trial.." He tilted his head a bit "But where's Beomgyu hyung though? It feels like forever since I last talked with him."

Taehyun didn't reply, instead, he just brought out multiple sheets of paper that have been in the notebook that he's holding. He stretched his hand towards his cousin to give them to him "Please do me a favour, give the letters to the people who they're destined to." He said with zero emotions.

"Um sure.." He took them and Taehyun didn't wait long to walk past him. Kai rapidly turned around "Hey you didn't answer my question! Where's my unreciprocated bro?!"

"Yo Taehyun!" He called "TAEH—"

The one who keeps on getting mentioned decided to mutter something after a slight moment of hesitance.
"He's not around anymore." Not knowing what to expect from both of their sides, Taehyun quickly walked away before any tears can be witnessed nor felt.

~~~

*pat pat* Two guys had approached Huening Kai and the nineteen-year-old one gave him little pats on the back "Hi Huening hyung!"

"Are you good?" Logan asked innocently after receiving no reaction from the one who usually gives him nothing but that. He and Jaeyun immediately knew their friend wasn't feeling good at all after witnessing a tear roll down his cheek. The older brother said "Kai, what's wron—"

Hueningkai suddenly darted away in chase of Taehyun. What the heck did he just hear? The other can't just randomly tell him something like that without providing him with any further explanation.

The two brothers looked at each other in bewilderment. But that was before noticing that Hueningkai had run back towards them and he rapidly grabbed Logan's hand then pulled him along on his run to Taehyun. He stuttered "H-Hey!"

'Where'd he go??' Kai wondered to himself while looking right and left after losing sight of his cousin.

"Hyung!"
Being the strongest between the two of them, yes appearances can indeed be misleading, Logan abruptly pulled Kai's hand in the opposite direction, stopping him from running any further "What's with you?? We left my brother!"