-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟡 ✬ B𝕚-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Birthday time

The next day, 13th March 2021

A little alien was peacefully sleeping upside down in the Kang's guest room.

He stretched his arms upwards upon waking up, "Oh?"

Taehyun who has been in his room for a few minutes and who had definitely not been gazing at him a second ago, immediately blew in his party horn, making Beomgyu jump up in surprise "Happy birthday Beomgyu hyung!!" He made an evil giggle.

"Ah thank you!!"

"I wanted to be the first one to wish you that! And wait what age does that make you exactly?"

"Well I did mention that I'm 18 in human years, since my month is missing from the calendar. But everyone as been treating me like a 19 year old, my umyrien age..
So I guess I'm officially 19 in human years now! And still 19 in my umyrien age, I guess my real age will only add up when I'm on Umyria"

Taehyun gasped quite exaggeratedly "Wait a freaking second, I turned 19 last month, so we're basically the same age now!!!"

Beomgyu gasped too. "Oh so-"

"YASSS I can drop the hyung!!!!"

"You seem oddly pleased" Beomgyu giggled "But I will still be your hyung!"

"Nah, you always seem like the youngest anyway" he pinched his cheeks since he's so soft for his natural cuteness.

"But..." Beomgyu whined in tiny, holding onto Taehyun's wrists "I've been alive a year more than you regardless.. I'm 20 in some way!!"

Taehyun sighed playfully "Okayyy I'll still consider you as an older friend but you can't stop me from dropping the honorific!"

────☆────

Seeing the boys go down the stairs, Jiyoung waved from the kitchen "BG-yah dear! Happy birthday! I made you some pancakes with blueberries on top of them, so basically the usual plate of blueberries!!"

"YAYYY!" Beomgyu ran towards her, hands up.

Taehyun giggled to himself "Aaah cute..."
'Wait what's the point of giving him blueberry pancakes if he's only going to eat the blueberries? Just give him blueberries only!'

He then felt his phone buzzing from his pocket, so he pulled it out and answered the call.

While Beomgyu was eating his blueberries, Taehyun went to his side and pocked his cheek before displaying his phone in front of him "Jake and Huening want to wish you happy birthday.!"

The boy grabbed it excitedly before walking out for some privacy.

────☆────

"Taehyun!"

The aforementioned advanced towards the alien who called for him, the latter put his call on speaker

Jake said "Taehyun we asked Beom hyung what he wants us to do for his birthday and he replied the most selfish thing!"