-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟜 E𝕥-

^ I love that remixed version of 'drama' and the mood goes well with the chap, eternally~

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Eternally time

15 minutes later

"Hyung!!" Taehyun walked back inside of the room and chanted joyfully "Sorry I took long, I kinda got lost ehe~"

He started rambling on the way to his boyfriend's bed "The employees here are nice, I'm surprised.." He sat back on his chair and showed him what was in his hands "Tada bowls of strawberries and blueberries—"

For some reason, he just realised that Beomgyu had seemingly slept off, he also failed to notice his tearstained cheeks, Taehyun made a tiny smile as he kept the bowls on the bedside table 'He did need some rest so I'm glad'

He must be really sick, his skin tone used to be attractively pale but now it's even paler than usual, almost white. Taehyun's heart broke a bit..

Beomgyu's notebook was opened and resting on his lap, and his hand kept a loose hold on his red pen. He also has the withered blue rose on his chest. Taehyun didn't really have any thoughts on this at the moment.

~

While waiting for his boyfriend to wake up, his ears perceived a low prolonged beep resonating in the background. But he's not really sure where it's coming from. But hearing this, something alarming came to mind even though it's not really related to that.

The oxyball in his system.

How long has it been since he swallowed it? It's for sure more than 14 hours but he lost track of the full time, the average oxyball's lifespan is 24 hours but it can variate. From 12 hours to a day, so we need to be really attentive. If Taehyun doesn't leave this planet soon, he'll run out of air then most likely die.

Taehyun decided to wake his Beomgyu up, he felt bad but he has to leave and he is certainly not leaving without him. He patted the umyrien "Beomgyu~ wake up"

Taehyun has been lightly shaking him but Beomgyu won't budge, the younger's smile started fading away a bit out of concern "Beomgyu? Beomgyu hey.."

...

A bit more panicked, he started shaking him harder "Beomgyu?!" He grabbed his shoulders, bringing his back away from the bed. "H-how tired are you??"

Beomgyu's head fell backward in a limp manner, his eyes were closed and his body seemed to depend on Taehyun's hold to stay sitting.

The silvernette's eyes went wide in absolute shock and incomprehension, so many thoughts flashed through his mind during this second. He refuses to believe the main thing his brain is telling him at the moment.

He gently let go of him and Beomgyu's limp body leaned forward back into Taehyun's arms. "Hyung..." the boy secured him in his little arms, his heart was beating hard in his chest, right against Beomgyu's except that his heartbeat doesn't seem as vivid at all. Tears started welling in Taehyun's eyes and he soon felt them running down his cheeks. "Please.. what's going on, don't do this.."

'This can't be happening'

He leaned him back on the reclined bed and cupped his cheeks only for the boy to flinch away as soon as he perceived how cold his face felt.