-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟠 ✫ U𝕟-

Hi! ♡︎

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Uncertainty time

After hearing the whole thing, Taehyun and B1-G3 were just staring deep into each other's eyes. The older let a faint smile play on his lips meanwhile Taehyun stayed expressionless.

'I see. I get it now.'

He was fighting back the tears that seriously threatened to escape his eyes. He.. has a crush on him but... after all this.. Taehyun has this certainty that it's not going to work out at all between them romantically and even platonically.

He hates this, everything.

Taehyun lowly demanded those two umyriens to leave the apartment then he immediately headed to another room.

~~~

Huening Kai was now at the door with them, he made a sympathetic smile "I'm sorry.. it's probably a lot to take in for him."

The oldest just bowed before walking out, leaving Hueningkai and Beomgyu alone. The latter was smiling which made Huening sigh. Is he really happy? Or.. is he feeling another emotion that's covered by that smile? Now Huening will keep asking himself that question every time he sees this facial expression.

"You and Soobin hyung don't seem to be that close.." He blurted out.

Beomgyu glanced away "That's true.. He was close to real Beomgyu so I guess he's having trouble accepting me."

Huening weakly nodded, although he had something to say that isn't that positive "You know.. I don't think you should address your past self as 'the real Beomgyu' you're making your current self seem like a counterfeit—"

"That's what I am though." BG smiled.

Kai sighed, he actually feels bad for his friend. The boy's future is disclosed to be really dark, yet he's forced to smile about it as if it doesn't bother him.

Does it not? B1-G3 never voiced his opinion about this. He just seems to be so unbearably nonchalant about e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g in general. Someone read his mind!

His brother doesn't like him, and his favourite human seems to be reticent about him now.

Kai's sad. He grew close to 'Beomgyu' by being his friend for 4 months now. It was so nice having his cute and pure self around with Jake, Logan and Taehyun. But ever since Beomgyu's different behaviour towards Taehyun, Soobin's appearance and the exposure of BG's secrets, things have been iffy.

Would it have been better if non of the above happened?

He misses the old days where they would all hang out at Taehyun's house.

"Do you think it'll be fine with you and Taehyun?" He said something in a low voice for once

"Beomgyu hyung?"

"Oh?!" The older had blanked out for a brief moment after hearing that question. "I hope so." He smiled.

~☆~

Huening crept inside of the room that he now shares with his cousin, he approached the mentioned boy who was sitting against a wall, hugging his knees. Kai kneeled down "That was quite a reveal huh.."

Taehyun mumbled "It was already odd enough to kiss an extraterrestrial.. And now, he's apparently a cyborg.." He covered his face in shame "I feel betrayed, I feel disturbed, I feel played with.."