-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟙 ✬ Y𝕖-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Yeonjun hyung time

Fun fact: B1-G3 is incapable of saying something that he believes isn't true

Beomgyu confusingly answered the famous question while straight-up ignoring the text

"No.. I don't think people can even have this sort of stick figure appearances.. And why are you giving them foreign currency as a reward? It also seems to be quite minimal.."

Yeonjun nodded "Mhm interesting.."

"What's so interesting?"

"Are you sure you haven't seen that guy?" He genuinely asked again "Lemme describe him a little.
He has blue and grey eyes, surprisingly like you, I love your eyes by the way. He has dark hair, a bit like you."

Yeonjun measured the boy with his hand "He's about this height, coincidentally exactly like you. He's handsome and you're twice as much, wait geez why are you so pretty?"

"The ugliest umyrien's physical appearance is 10x more enticing than an averagely good looking human. And external-beauty-wise I'm told that I rank pretty high." If there was was a 'Most monotone voice' award, Beomgyu would win it no problem right now.

Yeonjun was too busy staring at him that he missed everything that he said "Can we exchange numbers?"

Beomgyu blinked "No."

"I like getting turned down."

"I don't really.. give any caring towards this fact about you."

B1-G3 continued "I haven't seen anyone but me with the characteristics that you stated.. but that doesn't mean that it couldn't be me, what do you think?"

Yeonjun gazed at him admiringly "F*ck no.. you're way too beautiful to be an alien.."

"But you said yourself that they're good-looking."

The older suddenly pointed at the boy's chest "Name!"

"I'm Beomgyu." The latter's voice has been so monotonous since he started speaking to them. Don't get him wrong, he does like Yeonjun so far.

"Interesting..." The brunette rubbed his chin.

"Is it?"

"Where do you come from?"

"Umyria."

"What city is that?"