-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟠 B𝕖-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Berry time

7 days later

"Do you want a cookie Taeberry~" Beomgyu cooed at this boyfriend who's sitting right next to
him while guiding the cookie to his mouth.

Taehyun nodded with a series of giggles before taking a bite out of it "Mmm... it's so good!" he hummed in delight before stuffing the whole cookie in his mouth like a squirrel.

~

Jaeyun made a prolonged groan while staring at the college ceiling "Could you guys like, not do this right in front of us?"

"Also can I please have a cookie?!!" Kai will keep his whining up for this unfair treatment.

"Hell no. It's just for Taehyun." He frowned squeezing that boy against him.

"THIS NONSTOP FAVOURITISM THOUGH!" Kai yelled then turned to his friend "Jake. Even as friends, those assholes keep baking delicious looking pastries that they only give to each other! They won't even let me have a crumb. NOT EVEN A TINY MICROSCOPIC PARTICLE OF IT"

Jaeyun laughed quietly "You gotta get even more used to it since they're boyfriends now.."

'Lolo would be upset.. I can't believe Zephyr has been controlling him. And now he disappeared with Logan without a trace.. Even the police can't find him. I just hope my baby brother is okay...'

"Yah Hu-something Kai.." Beomgyu uttered.

"What?!!"

"Could you shut the f*ck up, like holy shit you're annoying me.." He said with tired eyes.

"BITCH!?" Kai abruptly stood up "I didn't teach you cuss words for you to use them on me!"

"Well you're my guinea pig.... little twat."

Taehyun chuckled, amused at this different behaviour "Beomgyu is so pure when it's just us two.."
The older hugged him close "Because I like youuu~" he cooed.

"AND ME?!" Kai complained "I THOUGHT WE WERE BROS!"

Beomgyu glanced at him "Who lied to you?"

Beomkai are close.

Jaeyun looked at Kai who was frowning at the couple 'What does he even think of Logan's situation? I really can't read him.'

Beomgyu ignored the second youngest since he was busy planting multiple affectionate kisses on Taehyun's cheek, the younger giggled "Not in public Beomgyu.." but then his ears perceived some voices that weren't even trying to be quiet.

────────

"I cannot believe that they're together. Like The Beomgyu, the most attractive guy ever is dating freaking Taehyun." A girl said while twirling a lock of hair around her finger all bitter.

"Ya why did Beomgyu choose him anyway out of the millions of people that like him." A guy added.

~

Taehyun slowly inched away from Beomgyu, feeling abashed. He always wanted to be together with BG and that moment finally came but.. his boyfriend's fan club make him feel like he isn't worthy. He can't show his love without receiving death glares.

They were planning on keeping their relationship private at first, but everyone eventually found out even though they were being careful.

It didn't bother Taehyun at first and he would talk back at them. But the bullying intensifies day by day and they're way more outnumbered. Especially on social media which can be a cruel place.