Chapter 3

Honest to God everyone.. last night I slept so well! Pretty amazing to be honest. I never sleep so perfect ever.

Even though I shared a room with Myrtal, she woke me softly to say time to get up.. at 9! Yes. 9! Work starts here at 10, and I thoroughly thank the Lord and Lady for that. They don't get up very early to be honest, well then again they're up all night, going wild at it. 'Keeps 'em young' Myrtal says.

Myrtal showed me how the shower works so I could get clean, then she found me some clothes, she explained they were some of one of the Lord's sons old clothes that were too small for him now but just perfect for me. They're rather nice clothes and have an absolute delightful smell about them, and feel.

I unload and load the dishwasher every time it needs doing Myrtal told me so anyway, I know it's a rather sad job to have but at least the radio is right next to the dishwasher and sink in the large, large grey kitchen, it's a nice grey, there's many cupboards all around and a huge cooking island in the middle just for the chef, who's name I still have left to learn but I don't mind my job, I don't have to work for hours sometimes, there's only plates after breakfast which the Lord and Lady rarely have, lunch, and dinner, so I always have breaks according to Myrtal.

I sit and wait for Myrtal to be ready and lead me through this monstrous house, it really is something, massive house, I lived in a house the size of the bathroom, my room was a square box literally.

"Alright Niall, lets go down," I'll have to ask what Myrtal actually does, except sometimes get up really early to fetch some bread for the chef, when that.. Cassandra person Myrtal talked about, could do it for the chef.

"Myrt, what do you actually do for this family?" She continues to walk and then thinks about what she's gonna say before speaking.

"I am the family cleaner and maid, I am almost head of the servants if you like, so, I have the largest amount of work overall, the Lord and Lady get busy an awful lot," She cringes and I can't help but laugh, to me getting busy is just having a good old wank.

"Oh, I see, well, I don't think I'm on duty just yet, so I'm gonna stay in our room, you know where I could find an iPhone charger?" Myrtal nods and goes into the first draw in the kitchen, she hands me an iPhone charger, thank god, and I smile before leaving for our room.

I enter a hallway that's unfamiliar to me and there's many photos down here, scattered all over the wall, I stop and look at them each in turn, the first is a photo of a young boy with a mop of hair on his head and another slightly older looking lad with glasses and his hair slick back, standing next to him is a girl, I take it that he's the Lord and Lady's son, and that's his now, wife, then behind the boys and the girl is the Lord and Lady, they're in a garden, maybe it's this houses garden, I will have to check, but my my, is the Lady beautiful, her brown long hair, brown eyes and just a flawless complexion.

But the next picture, the boy with glasses isn't in this one, just the younger boy. He looks around my age and I tell you what, he's stunning, like, I would, with that gorgeous brown hair pushed back, his perfect skin and that coat just looks fucking amazing on him. He looks like such an asshole I'm so turned on.

He's so fucking attractive, I wonder where he is and why I haven't seen more of him around the house so far. (A/N On the side is the photograph of Harry)

"Ah, I see you're admiring my photos, but shouldn't you be working in the kitchen my boy?" The Lord comes up behind me, honestly scaring the crap outta me.

"S-sorry, Lord, but I don't have any work to complete right now, so Myrtal sent me to our room," I use Myrtal's title as a helpful wave of manipulation over the Lord and he nods.

"Well, off you go, don't want you walking the halls as you please son, I'll see you later," I nod and wander off again, practically running because the Lord is scary tall, I mean holy call me Sally and fuck me sideways, he's really really tall and it scares me, but he's lovely, the Lord is in fact.. absolutely lovely.

I think I'll ask Myrtal who that boy is then, because I thought the Lord would of at least said his name, but he didn't, maybe he doesn't like talking about his son? Or the Lady's son.. perhaps he doesn't class himself as the Boys father even though he is.. is he one of those dad's?

I sure hope not, if you made something as fine looking as that, you are proud of it, no questions asked.

I finally make it back to my new room and plug the charger in and giving my poor dead phone some life, due to my stupid mum kicking me out, I've probably got a ton of messages from my family, my dad calling me a disgrace or something, mum yelling at me for no reason at all, and a well worded apology from Greg. I can already sense it. They all hate me. Just the like the others. They all left too. I should listen to some people when they tell me to be quiet. They're not wrong, I should stay silent, keep myself hidden from everyone, and just.. stay here until I'm back on my feet, the Lord is letting me stay after all.

I wonder what the Lord's real name is.. well I can just listen for the Lady, who's name I've learnt is Anne, shouting his name later on tonight, it echos through the house, I swear to God, they couldn't be any quieter, for fucks sake, I know I said I slept well, well, I did, after they'd stopped at like twelve thirty.

But one thing that's on my mind is that boy, who is he? Can I touch his touch his face, dick, abs... face? He seems so perfect.

Finally Myrtal comes back up here, oh, my phone is on, here come all the hate messages from my family, the ones who are supposed to love and care for me throughout thick and thin.

"What have you been doing Mr?" I'm asked by the beautiful Myrtal,

"Nothing, just got up here, I was walking down a corridor and there was a boy, in the photographs, who is he?" She smiles at me at first, until I realise my smile is rather big as I think about the photograph boy.

"I'll tell you all about him, give a second to sit down boy," Myrtal pulls off her jumper and places it neatly on the side of her bed, "Alright," She sighs and takes a seat next to me, "the boy in the photograph is Master. Styles, Master Styles is a very lovely young man, he is the Lady's son, the lord is his steop father, along with Marcel, his brother, you must of noticed him there too, but yes, his name is Harry, he's your age, you two would get along lovingly," She finishes explaining and all that's floating round my head is Niall Styles, Lord Harry Styles and his husband Niall Styles. "Wow, where is he right now?. Why haven't I seen him?" I'm so curious to as where this perfect boy is, you don't come across someone so beautiful everyday, every week, not even once a month maybe, even once a year it's only a rarity to see someone beautiful like that in this old place, I wonder if his accent is similar to his fathers, it's a slight, English accent.

"He travels around the world, he's in... somewhere right now, not a clue when he'll get back, but, you like him don't you?" I feel my blush slowly creep round my entire face, like I'm bodily flushing.

"N-no, I don't even know him, gosh Myrtal just because I'm gay doesn't mean you can jump to conclusions!" She laughs at me and shakes her head but just agrees with me anyway.

"OK, but you have a dishwasher to unload right now, and then load things back in to it Mr Styles-wannabe," Myrtal teases and I gently slap her wrist as I walk past her, heading to the kitchen, taking the hallway with that beautiful boys face in it.

---wow, hey guys and gals.

so here's chapter three, please don't be silent, just take two seconds and press that little vote button, or make a comment on how I can improve? Thank you, and I won't be offended.

love you baes---