Chapter 14

Recently Harry has been... how do we put this. Been acting weird around me. He's being extra careful with every touch. Every kiss and everything he says. I don't know why he's doing it but I kinda like it.

It's like he's suddenly changed ever since he found out I love him. He has admitted to liking me and I'll never forget Myrtal telling me how proud Harry was of himself. And how it only took him like a months worth of knowing me to finally admit it to himself. Myrtal said she told him she knew he liked me from the moment he saw me crying to Myrtal about something. I haven't cried for ages. damn.

Anyway, he keeps randomly hugging me as I'm working and he always says 'I'll see you later Ni' then he kisses my cheek like he's never kissed my lips before. It's strangely cute and I love it. I have come to the conclusion that he's officially super cute. We aren't 'boyfriends' as much as I'd love to call him that and say to people when they ask who I'm with 'my boyfriend' and watch as they lay their eyes on the most beautiful boy I've ever seen.

I'd love to be able to cuddle him and be all like 'ah yes. you are mine' but he isn't sadly. Before I know it I've put every dish away in its rightful place and everythings is done. I have the rest of the day to do what I want.

As I back away from the dishwasher and the window above it that I always look out of, somebody covers my eyes with their hands. I smirk.

"Stop! In the name of.. urm.." Harry's voice rings out making me giggle as he tries to think of something to say.

"In the name of what exactly Harold?"

"In the name of Harold!" he says triumphantly.

His hands are still covering my eyes but he spins me round and smiles at me as my eyes meet his.

"You have the most incredible eyes." he sighs happily and stares into my eyes even longer, "they're like the ocean,"

I can't help my growing smile. This is what he does to me. I really hope we stay this way, how I like us, just enjoying each others presence.

His arms wrap round me and it's rather sunny outside and I love it. It's a beautiful day, I'd love to go out but I have hay fever.

"What do you want to do now? Since you're done with today's work?" Harry asks me and hugs me tight, resting his chin on my head.

"Urmm. I'd like to cuddle," I blush as I admit that. But Harry seems okay with this idea.

"Then we shall cuddle!" he announces and picks me up in a firemans lift. I giggle loudly as he lifts me and carries me through the house.

Myrtal smiles at us as she notices and I just lean on Harry's back and laugh.

"Hey son- put him down," Harry's fathers words are stern and commanding and I'm instantly placed back on the floor.

I stand awkwardly next to Harry as his father stares him in the eye.

"Well, son, it's all fun and games but we're holding a ball, like a Royal one, but we're not royal, so it's just a ball, like a party almost, if you wish and your mother and me both agree you should try and find somebody," my heart begins to slowly drop as Harry nods in understanding. Hasn't he told his parents he's gay?

"Alright dad, I'll try," he smiles and leads me away from his dad.

We walk to his room where he shuts the door behind me and him and I look at him. He looks ready to cry.

"I'm sorry Ni.." he takes a breath and walks to the bed, taking a seat, on the edge.

"I just can't.. I can't accept who I am, so how is he supposed to accept who I am?! I don't like girls.. I don't want nothing to do with a girl," has he just admitted he likes boys to me? "well actually the thing is, I don't know what I want, am I straight am I gay? Or am I in the middle.. like bisexual or something," he stares at me waiting for an answer.

"Harry, listen, I can't tell you your sexuality, that for you to decide, go to the ball, party thing and have a great time, you might meet a great girl! You never know!" I try not to sound too hurt by this.

"But I don't want a girl Niall!" he raises his voice.

"What do you want me to do about that?!" I raise my voice back at him and he frowns, standing up and walking over to me.

"I don't want a girl.." he almost growls at me.

"I don't know what you think I can do about that?!" I yell at him and he takes a deep breath.

"Niall.. it has taken everything in me to finally accept the fact that I like you, and it's taking so much more to realise that I want you, I don't just like you, you're much more than that to me, I know I fucked up a few times, yano with the maid, because I didn't know what to do, I was starting to like you and I hadn't a clue what it was, everything about you was great, it still is and I just want you to help me, help me see what I've been missing," he takes another deep breath at the end of that and that's like music to my ears. It's everything I've wanted to hear; and more, moisture collects on his eyes and it makes my heart tear up.

"Haz.." I sigh and hug him tightly. His heart beating rapidly in his chest, "you don't have to hide from yourself.." I tell him and gently kiss his cheek. He looks deep in thought about it and I leave him to think alone in his room. I think I'll talk to good old Myrtal.

"Niall!" I turn to face that voice...

---sup baes.

sorry. I've been not here, but its weird not having to update DFWML. I miss it :'(

but I have this to look forward to!

love you baes---