Chapter 26

It's been a week since Harry found out about his dad, he hasn't been allowed to visit him in hospital either, and I think that's evil, he should be allowed to see his dad.

His not fair that he hasn't been allowed to go and see his father, that's not right.

He's sat on the edge of the bed right now with his head in his hands and I'm sure he's crying a little bit.

"Harry, baby, are you okay?" he just shrugs, he just cuddles and cries to me all the time, he has done this for the past week.

"Haz, I need more than a shrug, can I get you something? Maybe some tea? A blanket? You want a snuggles with Nialler? You know I do everything to make sure you're okay, so if something isn't okay then just say and I'll try to fix it," He stands up suddenly and glares at me.

"Just shut up Niall!" He breathes heavily and I'm, okay... "You cannot do anything to fix this, you just keep stressing me the fuck out all the time, you cannot fix the fact my dad is dying in hospital, you can't fix the fact that I can't go and see him, I can't go and see him and he could die any second, minute or hour!! Just shut the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone," tears well up in my eyes as he yells at me, at the top of his lungs. He's not crying or upset, he looks angry.

I sniffle a lot, to hold back tears and smile a little at him.

"Okay.. I-I'm sorry, I just wanted y-you to be okay.. I'll g-go," I keep sniffing to fight my tears and get to the door, I turn and a tear rolls down my cheek as he doesn't even look at me, he just sits on the bed and angrily breathes.

I shut the door quietly behind me and let it out, I cry so much. tears rolling fast off my face as I make my way to Myrtal's room. I run past every room but unfortunately Mrs. Styles is in the library again, reading.

"Niall, Niall honey are you alright?" She asks and I shake my head. She stands and engulfs me in a warm hug. 

"Whatever is the matter my boy?" I cry a little harder because Harry has never yelled at me like that, yeah we bicker from time to time but he really yelled. 

"H-harry yelled at m-me," I sob and she must think I'm like being immature but she gently wipes away my tears and looks me in the eye.

"I'm sure he didn't mean it, now you go to Myrtal, she'll have a talk with Harry, unless he realises what he's done," She hugs me one more time and I'm soon wandering off to Myrtal, still in fledged tears.

I rush into the well known room and Myrtal is sat in her bed reading, she notices my tear stained face and she beckons me over. I sit on his bed and she pulls me into her chest.

"What has he done?" She asks knowingly.

"He.. he g-got mad and he sh-shouted at me," I cry and she strokes my hair calmingly.

"He is stressed right now Nialler, I know you're being nothing but nice to him but he will crack, he is in such a situation right now. I know you've been doing you're best to keep his spirits high though," She is right but I'm still upset that he shouted at me, I sound like such a baby, but how would you like it if your boyfriend just yelled at you?

"He'll come round, don't worry Nialler, he loves you and he just got stressed," She explains gently and holds me tight, rocking me back and two trying to calm me down.

She holds me for a second before the door bangs open and Harry stands there with a tear stained face.

-Harry-

I can't believe I just yelled at Niall, he has been nothing but supportive when I really should be supporting him through his depression and anxiety. But he is nothing but nice and I repay him by yelling at him.