Chapter 20

I wonder what today will bring. We're just casually enjoying the post orgasmic bliss after this morning, it is Harry's birthday.

"What shall we do today for your birthday?" I ask him, cuddled up on his chest.

"I don't know, love," he sounds like he has more than he's letting me in on, going round his mind. Like he isn't telling me about something.

"What are you thinking about?" And of course my brain comes up with the worst possible outcome, "oh God..
y-you're not regretting being with me, are you?" he looks down at me with a shocked expression.

"God. No! Fuck no! Never in a million years! I wouldn't want anybody else," he smother's my face in kisses making me giggle as he reminds me he isn't regretting this decision.

"Then whats bothering you," I wonder out loud.

"Well.. It's just.. you seem all.. how do I put it, experienced in things with a boy."

"What's your point babe?" I'm confused. But I'm no where near experienced in the latter. What about the time you fingered yourself? What about the fucked up shit with that boy when you were experimenting- shut up subconscious. Nobody needs you.

"I just have no idea what to do.. when we're doing things," it's like we've swapped rolls. Oh em gee, he's all vulnerable and he used to be so confident and dominant.

"Harry, I can show you the wonders of being gay, because who knows what pleasures a guy better than a guy?" I laugh and he relaxes visibly.

"So.. I don't have to worry?"

"Course not you Muppet! Now let's go get breakfast, I'm sure Judith has made something," I climb out of bed and I'm aware I'm naked and stuff but I just grab a pair of sweats and before putting them on I can see Harry looking at me and biting his lip.

"Caught you staring, Styles," I wink at him and he makes no effort to look away from my ass.

"You got a good ass, I'm gonna stare," he winks back and I laugh pulling the sweats up. Harry copying me and finding some of his own sweats.

"Lets go, boyfriend," he smacks my ass as I leave the room making me laugh.

(*˘︶˘*)

"Hey boys, happy birthday Harry," Judith speaks as she is in fact making something. Probably lunch.

"Thanks, officially eighteen," Harry smiles his charming dimpled smile.

"I made you waffles, and you Niall if you want them, how's- how's your arm?" Judith asks, sounding scared to talk about it.

"It's okay, you can talk about it, I'm not gonna cut you too," I say and she looks like she doesn't know if she can laugh or not. Niall that was a fucking stupid joke.

"You can laugh, it was a joke.." I raise my eyebrows. But instead I just pull the yikes face and I'm extremely embarrassed. Harry laughs at me quietly and rubs my back.

"Yeah Judith, I'm fine. Niall has been fine for the past few days too," she nods in understanding as Harry brings two plates of waffles with chocolate syrup and sugar on them to me where I am sat. On the breakfast bar!

"Eat up before it gets cold," Harry smiles before we both dig into the delicious waffles.

--I'm sorry this is shit and small and I hate it.

I'm sorry I haven't updated very fast. just.. if I can rant to one of you to get it out my system please do kik message me on;

mina_15_x

or

amalisha99

either one is good (*˘︶˘*)

I love you baes--